Sign in to follow this  
DarkNova

CTs switching start with $0

So,

Everyone has been informed of the bomb feature which is awesome and helps rebel and create a more entertaining environment. Even though it's a great feature, something has come to my attention which I believe should be changed. A bomb costs $10000. CT's can easily earn that money faster than Ts in a regular Jailbreak map and switch over to T side and buy it 1 round or 2 rounds earlier (depends on the player). Seeing how a lot of CTs do that they immediately switch back to CT side after they Switch to T and do their respective business. It's unfair for new players that come into jailbreak that play on Ts to earn money for bombs where as CTs get money quicker and switch over just to buy a bomb. I wish to propose an change where when a CT switches over to T side that they start back at $0 vice versa so other players can have a fair chance to earn the money and buy the bomb as their is only limited bombs per map (5).

I would like your opinion and see if there is a possible change that can occur.

Nova

@@Unique , @@silence @@Cookiesars (It was a collective Idea)

Yeah I've thought of this too, It would even out the battle field significantly too. Say just in the fifth round, we're already seeing bombs because CTs switch over.

+1 If possible.

I've seen this get abused to the point where CTs can switch and get bombs on the third and fourth round.

Getting LCT two rounds in a row and knifing everyone can result in some serious monies.

I don't really understand how this constitutes abuse, exactly. There is still a limited number of bombs for every map. I think that it is cool since it should keep CTs on their toes. Most of them don't expect bombs until the 5th or 6th round, and that makes for some hilarity when someone has a bomb on the 3rd or 4th. It's also not like I'm being a purposefully crappy CT while I'm on CT. I CT normally, and then swap when I want. Sometimes after I get enough, sometimes before. I do this a lot, but I don't really knife as last CT in order to do it. Normally I end up getting enough money for a bomb as fast as any of the other Ts. It's just I'd rather be CT on some maps. Being able to afford a bomb quickly changes my desire for being a CT, and I think that if I have enough money for a bomb while I'm on CT, then I'm wasting that money by not using it effectively on T. Also, I never switch back to CT after I get my bomb as a T. Once I switch T, I stay T, unless the server swaps me back.

It's unfair for new players that come into jailbreak that play on Ts to earn money for bombs where as CTs get money quicker and switch over just to buy a bomb.

How is it unfair? That T can play as a CT if they want, too. No one's stopping them unless they are CT banned, and if they're CT banned, they're most likely a douche, anyway.

tl;dr: why?

I don't really understand how this constitutes abuse, exactly. There is still a limited number of bombs for every map. I think that it is cool since it should keep CTs on their toes. Most of them don't expect bombs until the 5th or 6th round, and that makes for some hilarity when someone has a bomb on the 3rd or 4th. It's also not like I'm being a purposefully crappy CT while I'm on CT. I CT normally, and then swap when I want. Sometimes after I get enough, sometimes before. I do this a lot, but I don't really knife as last CT in order to do it. Normally I end up getting enough money for a bomb as fast as any of the other Ts. It's just I'd rather be CT on some maps. Being able to afford a bomb quickly changes my desire for being a CT, and I think that if I have enough money for a bomb while I'm on CT, then I'm wasting that money by not using it effectively on T. Also, I never switch back to CT after I get my bomb as a T. Once I switch T, I stay T, unless the server swaps me back.

How is it unfair? That T can play as a CT if they want, too. No one's stopping them unless they are CT banned, and if they're CT banned, they're most likely a douche, anyway.

tl;dr: why?

This /\

Also there is a limited amount of people allowed on CT over the amount allowed on T, so people can't just switch to CT and back in no time. They have to wait.

@ hawkeye, there are multiple reasons this can be good

will stop cts from being super trigger happy in the first few rounds

it will give the people who were T the whole map something the look foward too

because there is a limited amount of bombs why should a CT be able to switch over take 1 and then go back to CT as soon as he can.

this is also not saying you can switch when ever you want, it is just saying that if you go T you will have to work your way up to a bomb from $0 instead of being able to buy one on the first round that you switch.

Also stop talking like LQ is super annoying

Theres a problem with that idea, lets say we're playing lego where no one wants to be CT. Ts are constantly being swapped to CT due to the ratio, and then they will either switch back right away or swap back in a round. I would support this but only for those who join the queue to be CT, or when they join CT the first round.

I've seen a lot of people do this (including myself) LOL but not until I have like 40-50 + kills... Others just really abuse it as soon as they get 10K, they switch and buy bombs and then try to switch to CT again... Hopefully that plug-in or whatever it is works out.