easy

Bye Bye.

Well, I'm leaving xG. There is no real reason, just stuff has happened in & out of xG also, stuff has happened in & out of steam/internet.

There's people who i'll miss & people who I will really miss.

@@Neo Always had a good laugh with you, great guy, hope NS2 does well.

@@TurdWig Omg, cutest guy ever. I don't know what else to say <3

@@Warriorsfury At the beginning, I thought you were just a little kid, but after you started scrimming, you became a really cool guy, & I'm glad you got mod/admin. You'll do a good job.

@@Teezar I'm a better rapper. goml. But honestly, you're a chill guy, and you should cut down on the twinkies. Hope you go far. :**

@RpgS You're hilarious to play with, and you are gonna be a great DM. Glad you got promoted, you deserved it.

Now, people who have made a real impact on me.

@@Deodate What can I say, you're just hilarious to play with, and you have never been a dick or nothing. I'm really gonna miss you, and that marriage day.. well, that was never gonna work cuz the world hates us. But, I hope you do well in MC, because you're the proper person for the job.

@@bees Your accent, lol. Cute. You're a great scrimmer Hacks.. and I miss just fucking around with you, & calling you a nerd & shit ;) I'm gonna miss you a lot.. nerd.

@@Klure Fucking beaut in disguise. You & me have been friends since you first joined xG back in may last year or something. You're probably the chillest 10 y/o I know. You had such gay names before... vero jr. nerd. I'm gonna miss talking to you too.

@@Gawd FUCK YOU GAWD, I HATE YOU. DUCK BUDDY 4 LYFE. Jk, honestly, you are the coolest kid ever, but change your underwear, the shit stains are starting to smell. #FreeGawd . I'm gonna definitely still talk to you, I could never resist your stench<3. Love you bro.

@@Sliver Man, those nights at your house were so chill. We're still hanging though on weekends. & I'm coming this saturday, right? Tell your mom to buy more coke.

@@BillyMays Yo mang, was gud. Yu need 2 hok m3 up w!th d@t c@nn@b!s dawg. Nah, but seriously, you are so chill & fun to scrim with. You're hilarious & you're a great co-leader. Luv u <3.

@Link_ Man, what can I say.. you're like a brother to me. You've been a friend to me since I first got banned from xG back in like april last year. You've been a helper, mentor, role-model, and friend. That's all I could ask for. You're an amazing guy, & I'll keep in touch with you. You're chill as fuck, and you're probably my favourite guy in xG. Loveyou :*

@@serbiansnaga I don't really know where I stand with you, you seemed pretty pissed off because of what I said about towlie. But, either way, you've always been so sick, I always used to get up in the morning, get in ts, & just chill in a channel with you & talk. I remember playing rpg surf with you, & you sucked mass dick dawg.. jk you were good. You're a smelly torontonian, but i luv you dwag.

@@HaaDron BRIAN FALKENSTEIN MAY 29TH 1997. YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS ARE YOUR MOM. I love you. You're so cool. Probably one of my bestfriends in xG. You are a great DM jk. Please get demoted. I'm going to miss you probably 1 of the most. You're my top 3 friends.

Later

Well, I don't really know when/if I'll be back, I'll still scrim & play on servers occasionally. I'll keep everyone on my friends except aegean. Fuck that guy. I'll be in ts regularly like I am now, but I'm taking tags off, you can demote me, as you should, or don't like last time ;)

The end of THE END is the best place to begin THE END, because if you read THE END from the beginning of the beginning of THE END to the end of the end of THE END, you will arrive at the end.

Who knows what that quote is from?

I forgot @@PapiChulo @@HighSociety Not writing shit, #lazy but love you both

later skater, btw, ill drive to newmarket and force u to reapply if i ever have to, just letting u know, in the mean time, have fun with ur 2 week vacation from xg and not a leave from xg

Dammit josh thomson october 28th 1996.

I cri evertim :'(

Anyway dude I guess it's not that bad cus you'll still be in ts and stuff :P

See you soon I guess :D

@DuckiiJr. you're super sexy, better than me at scrimming, and i've know you forever. I'll never forget you bb ;')

DAWWWWWWW you are too kind E.Z :') i'm going to miss you braaaaah o.o

at first i thought this was yet another of EZs 23456789098734567654345676534567 troll goodbye threads. then i cried a bit. D;

I Love you Josh Thomson.