DuckiiJr.

Duckii Jr. :D (Forum Mod)

Hope you guys give me a chance :). I am applying for forum moderator position. I've always wanted to mod the forums and help out on it. I'm probably more active on here than the servers anyways haha. Before you put your opinions in it would be appreciated if you looked at this:

• Joined xG in 2010 and been around ever since.
  • Super active on forums
  • Plenty of posts
  • Experience with creating and managing websites and forums
  • Respected, trustworthy, and active
  • Well known by MANY people
  • Donated
  • Welcoming and friendly
  • I have helped a ton of people with forum stuff and I enjoy it.
  • I also really want to get back to enforcing the law. So hope you guys give a chance

Alright I think that's all I have got to say. I really appreciate it guys. I wanna help out. Now especially more than ever since the recent events. I truly believe I would be fit for this job. I used to be mod and admin on the servers for a very long time, but honestly I think I would make a great forum mod instead.

Thanks guys!

+1

Incredibly active on the forums, has over 2000 posts or something ridiculous like that, and isn't afraid to speak his mind.

M:7/10

A:10/10 (on the forums)

My decision will depend on your answer to the following question: do you feel that you left anything out of your history / list of qualities that it would be important for us to know? (if so, what?)

EDIT: Seeing as you've chosen not to respond to my question, -1. You conveniently cherry-picked and twisted a lot of the facts you stated in the original post.

EDIT 2: I'll clarify. For example, you say you are trustworthy. I will never find a hacker trustworthy. I'm not saying you're a bad person (you seem to be in good spirits a lot of the time, fun to be around). It's just that you chose to say all these good things about yourself without acknowledging what you have done in the past (which is not negligible). It wouldn't be fair for people to plus-one your application without knowing anything of your history. I noticed that you commented on later posts without answering my question, so it seemed like you were ignoring it. My decision, which I'm sure you'll agree is fair, will stand.

I'm going to +1 because he seems to be active on forums, leaves mature comments in topics, and seems to fit the requirements for forum moderator. If however he does not show that he has matured (apparently from hacking) then it's easy just to demote him....