DuckiiJr.

Duckii Jr. :D (Forum Mod)

-1 emotionally unstable.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LMFAO.

Nice.

+1

I think he doesn't break rules no jailberak and is ok in maturity

+1 seen him on the forums and I think he will do good as a Forum mod. The hacking thing is something that isn't going to effect my decision as I don't know what happened and wasn't on the server at the time of it happening. Punishing him for it the rest of his life isn't something I think is fair. If he wants to help out the clan, and wants to take up some responsibility then I say let him. If he messes up, then we got ways of dealing with it. It's not like we are promoting him to Super Admin, it's giving him Mod, and we got enough people on staff to deal with people if they mess up as a Mod.

Duckii Duckii Duckii , my dear friend , i am here to say that even though uv made mistakes , i don't quite agree with some pple who posted on y u can't get forum mod due to ur past....the past is the past that happened basicly like a year ago , duckii uv been through alot and i would know cause im a good speedy friend and im always there to help :) , +1 ur extremely active on forums , i still can't believe u love being on forums more thn playing on css.....u ducks have problems. <333 Speed.

I thought you couldn't apply for forum mod? I think the forums are under control well enough with the current staff that has admin access.

My vote would be -1 for ducki. He tends to hold personal grudges which could lead to damaging misuse on the forums.

+1 cool dude. Extremely active on forums (he told me he was obsessed with forums xD)

Putting past experiences behind, he has truly matured and become an awesome dude. +1 :)

0 for now, past is still there, with your issues you had had. however uber fucking active on forums. i think we should see how the forums go for a bit before we consider accepting people as forum mod, we may not need it.

I'll go to the nearest ghetto public school, and buy everyone some hot fries in bargain to signing up on this forum and being on for 5 minutes a day for 30 days. with at least 1 post.

Then we might need a forum mod.

I spoke with @@Neo and now, as before, you cannot apply for forum mod. The higher up staff have admin access on the forums and things are doing quite well.