HaaDron

xG as a community

Yea, we all know a lot of really old/important people left recently. But that's behind us now. I hear people saying xG will die, which right now, it will not. We still have a ton of super dedicated, awesome people willing to help out. Shit like this happens all the time. Something happens, sparking a lot of people to leave. We've gotten over it before, we'll do it again.

We all just need to chill out and take a breather. As I said, all the shit is behind us now. Let's focus on rebuilding our community and staying together. If we continue to tear ourselves apart from the inside, we won't be able to survive at all.

Just a few thoughts

Plus I don't feel like doing my homework.

I'll do your homework

Also everyone, DONT RIDE THE BANDWAGON. This kind of stuff happens and if you really feel like leaving think about for a little bit before you do it.

I understand you Haadron. I have been through this with you also. The clan just needs to pinpoint individual problems and deal with them. Who knows maybe this a step for a better future of this clan. You guys are idiots if you don't take the word of this guy. A person who has been through something usually knows how to cope and survive through it. Stop freaking out and take a stand and make a commitment or more of a commitment to better this clan. We can get through this, we always have.

If you dont know why people are leaving youre either ignorant or stupid. Ill give you the benefit of the doubt and say youre just stupid. Also, saying this has happened before is false. Yeah a couple people have left but jot of this magnitude or caliber. You have a leader who wants to get rid of trolls but turns around the next moment and trolls himself. Example is leadership. Change starts from the top. If you want this clan to survive then I suggest you start to change real quick.

It's not only that billy and people left, its also cause they dont think silence is a good leader..

I mean i honestly think i shold be leader...