McNeo

Admins: Switch to Spec

Since lower-ranking staff are not able to use slay and swap commands on higher-ranking staff PLEASE switch yourself to spec if you're going to be afk. We have no way of preventing an afk admin from getting LR - and it's not always fair to say "afk in cells" in all chat if a non-afk t is in the area.

>goes afk as a T

>busy doing forum shit

>yolo

>McNeo was on

>later that night

>afk in cells again

>doing forum shit

>stumble across this thread

wasntme.jpg

>exit CSS instead of afk in cells until map change

Speak for yourself @A51Nova you were doing this all yesterday digger nick.

Do you want me to ban you nub? I said I'll try harder from now on..

This. This, this this, I have been telling everyone this all along, and i do it myself (unless i'm just brbing to the microwave to get a fucking PLATE instead of spending 5 hours on a forum),

+1+1+1+1+1 i love you mcdope~

THANK you for making this thread, hopefully people will remember to stop doing this, especially on friken WARDAYS, where nobody can tell him where he is, and the last CT guy just slacks off preparing a sacrifice to be made with that afk T after spending about 6 minutes to find him realizing he was AFK..

IM INVOLVED D: Oh shhhh

I do apologize for that, I got a sudden phone call from a job that I was applying for, had to take it, and couldn't move the phone I was using back to my computer to move to spec.

I will make sure I try to not go away from game while on a team(Mainly CT though)

But as you said in game, admins targetting other admins wouldn't be a good idea honestly, at all, because "We ban each other for 1 minute"

Good idea. An admin was afk in cells and I was hiding in cells also. So in all chat an admin told them to check cells. And wat do ya know they found me. Not fair. Move to spec you badmins. JK LUV U ALL BBS

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Forest