Dr.David

Dirty Dan Menber Protest

+1

After playing with you more I need to change my 0 to a +1

You tend to mic spam like there's no tomorrow. Also floods chat and admin chat at times over things that aren't legitimate (claiming was freekilled when he wasn't, saying that people are camping when they aren't) which demonstrates a lack of knowledge of the general rules.

Obviously you just dont pay attention then mcneo cuse i only use admin chat to tell admins something that is important and i didnt mic spam at all when you were on so learn alittle thanks bye

+1 peppermint acted nice and all when he made a member application again, however after it was accepted he slowly went back to being a disrespectful player and overall rude perspective.

This. And he's been given too many chances. Every time he will act nice at first, and then he will go back to disrespecting and being a general ass. Every one of his bans have been for disrespect. The last ban he had was 3 weeks long. Time to make it longer this time.

puttnig up links to other threads that people +1 themself for various reasons, and they are valid +1s as well.

(Looked through ban requests like 15 pages in and didn't find the one where he +1 himself, but I found the one where he offered to help Loller get more proof on himself. Ness)

McNeo

McNeo

Haha sorry for being a dick but you act like everyone gives me respect and no one is a dick to me

You have always used this as the only reason. You deny that YOU yourself are the reason people disrespect you. Because you disrespect constantly and are annoying. You think you can get away with everything don't you? And when something does happen...you'll come back all nice and sweet, but wait.... after a very short while, it's back to the disrespecting and annoyance. Time to straighten up your act, or get out.

Oh wait. It might be to late for that. You've been given more than enough chances. And as I said before the last ban you had was for 3 weeks. I'm usually nice about these, but you're just ridiculous. I'm done. Good luck with your ban protest tough guy.

+1 for 2 month ban or longer

What duckiiJr's trying to say (and i want to say it too)

seriously pepper, you are ONE HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT. you keep blaming others for your shit attitude when we would have respected you if you DIDN'T have such a tiny little bitch attitude. As duckiijr said, Straighten up or GET THE FUCK OUT YOU COCK EATING PIECE OF SHIT. Gaaah. That was my 2 cents. sorry i had to rage.

What duckiiJr's trying to say (and i want to say it too)

seriously pepper, you are ONE HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT. you keep blaming others for your shit attitude when we would have respected you if you DIDN'T have such a tiny little bitch attitude. As duckiijr said, Straighten up or GET THE FUCK OUT YOU COCK EATING PIECE OF SHIT. Gaaah. That was my 2 cents. sorry i had to rage.

Dude, come on. Dont make me forum ban you, you know better.

-1 Give the kid a break, he has a HUGE ego.

I say one LAST chance, this would definitely give him a huge list of things to fix. He's done good before he can do it again. Someone just needs to lay down the rules and tell him what he's doing wrong.

There is an overwhelming community consensus that you have screwed up the second chance the community has bestowed upon you, as a result of this you are being demoted to non-member. You should remove your tags. You're welcome to continue to play on the servers, just tone your attitude down, or else I'm sure I'll be seeing a ban request on you soon enough.

Best of luck!