Dr.David

Dirty Dan Menber Protest

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43801293

Your Nick Name/In-Game Name:Shane in forums/in-game/steam:David.

Reason why you don't want this member in our community? Massive Disperect against other players.

His/her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:25736898

His/her In-game/forum name?:[xG] Dirty Dan (GAME GIVE AWAY)

Proof:

Disperect:

Steam Community :: Error

Admin warn: Steam Community :: Error

More disperect: Steam Community :: Error

While this may not be the best example of disrespect in your proof. I have to +1. He represents xG very poorly and has been given tons of chances. When he tried to rejoin he acted nicely, but almost immediately he became very intolerable to play with or just talk with in general. ( this is basically what happened the first time he joined as well) He always disrespects and always seems to be trying to start some trouble. I don't have anything personal against him, but just the way he interacts with others sends a very bad message. I think he's had way too many chances.

Refer to here: Xeno Gamers

I believe he has also been permanently ct banned.

While this may not be the best example of disrespect in your proof. I have to +1. He represents xG very poorly and has been given tons of chances. When he tried to rejoin he acted nicely, but almost immediately he became very intolerable to play with or just talk with in general. ( this is basically what happened the first time he joined as well) He always disrespects and always seems to be trying to start some trouble. I don't have anything personal against him, but just the way he interacts with others sends a very bad message. I personally think he's had way too many chances.

Refer to here: Xeno Gamers

I believe he has also been permanently ct banned.

I understand i don´t have good proof against him but he has many offences.

I would also like to point out that complete proof may not be needed, obviously if there's a huge accusation such as somebody hacking it may be needed. But under a case of member abuse, previous co-leaders have said that it is a community thread and the voices of others should be heard as well. Generally, people know what I'm talking about with the disrespect -

+1 peppermint acted nice and all when he made a member application again, however after it was accepted he slowly went back to being a disrespectful player and overall rude perspective.

Since I was there obviously, I'll help clear it up a little.

1) I was talking to Dirty Dan.

2) the context did make it slight disrespect. It was one of those times where it's hard to tell if it was sarcasm or not, but with the current situation it was definitely leaning towards disrespect. Obviously I don't remember the situation well, but I believe it was after he got kill of the warden decided to do something that day that he didn't want to.

I like Dirty Dan, I think he adds a lot to jb.. But there have been numerous times where he will show a lack of respect for players or mods/admins. He loves to argue with us over rules, most of the time it seems just to troll.

I hate doing this... +1

Edit: Normally I won't say don't respect in cases like his, but I literally told someone 10 seconds before he died to also stop disrespecting; thus I had to keep things fair.

Games are supposed to be fun, and with someone spouting profanity and disrespecting players nonstop, it starts to get much less fun.

He doesn't make good decisions (lets use the permanent CT ban for a "noballs mass fk" as proof for this), he disrespects players constantly, and in situations where a common "hey sham slay this guy" would suffice, he instead decides to tell the admins what to do and if their decision does not match his, he berates them for it. I'm getting extremely tired of the constant misconduct. Dan does not represent the community well and gives members a bad look. +1

/endrant

+1. While the proof isn't great, I've seen Peppermint be a complete jerkoff on many occasions. He constantly argues with admins, and disrespects like there's no tomorrow. I haven't played with him once when he hasn't been warned by an admin to stop the disrespect. He doesn't represent xG well, and he's clearly blown it once again.

Haha sorry for being a dick but you act like everyone gives me respect and no one is a dick to me

I´m actually nice to everbody and everbody likes me. i don´t disperect like you and get a perm ct ban.

Bro i dont even know you ive never seen you on except for today...and sorry i have the balls to freekill

Shane is David (CatTamer).

He's on almost every day.

Freekilling is breaking the rules, and shouldn't be used as a means of trying to win an argument.

Try again.