Sm3gma

Petition to remove Lego map

I know that a lot of people like the lego map, but it really sucks to play it as a CT. It also becomes difficult to exit that map since whenever someone tries to rock the vote and change maps it invariably ends up with a majority of people voting 4 and keeping the same map, just to be able to rebooble. Trust me, I know and appreciate the value of reboobling, but it gets incredibly monotonous and repetitive on lego. Thus, I put forth the motion to remove the lego map, or to at least give it a restriction of being played only once every several hours.

Well...I honestly like "Lego_map" despite how hard it is to order as "CT", however I agree with what he says "Sm3gma" the map is very repetitive, boring and very difficult for the "CT" and in many some cases lose the desire to be "Warden" (like me) ... Oh! and not to mention how annoying are those doors, kill more than the same CT and T together, but the map is fun and not always makes it difficult, you just need to have a good team, because if you notice, there is only one cell with one vent, they always have to stop at the pool (10% of the time in the armory), and one with a gun that only 13 bullets, if you can meet those two cells, being careful not stabbed in the back (and a bit of aim when shooting, which does not have the vast majority -. -) may prove to be a fun map, the map is not the problem, the problem is the CT

Out of all the maps, lego probably has the most stuff to do. Now then CTs usually cant control Ts. If CTs are able to somehow contain all of the rebel, there is a ton of stuff to do. But that brings us to the next point, how does one control lego? I've noticed that most people rebel at the very start of the round, usually cell hopping or just plain leaving main cell block area. I made this picture of how to set up for CTs, and where to watch. Now this isn't the greatest nor guaranteed to work, but i believe as long as the CTs aren't terrible that you won't nearly have as much rebels.

EDIT: picture gets cut off, so here's just the link to it

http://i49.tinypic.com/34y21e9.jpg

EDIT #2 :The map is glitched right now, no one spawns with knives. (In the server and when i took the picture in offline mode)

Hell no! I agree on some degree, but this map is one of the few were you can play for hours without getting bored. there is several things to do, even though you can easily rebel, if you have good CT's (which can be impossible to find at times) then you can keep the T's under control. Lego is by far my most favorite map, I love to play on it as T&CT. Good day sir

I personally dont like Lego, but I don't want to remove it because most people like it. I want more people on our server so who cares if i like it or not :)

I like playing lego both as a T and a CT because it brings a bit more fun to jailbreak because as a CT it keeps you on your toes because you know the Ts could be anywhere. As a T you have loads of ways to slip away from the main group and try and rebel before you are found which makes lego a much more fun map than castleguard or some of the other maps where CTs know and watch every single escape route.

As much as I dislike Lego, I'd have to say no.

One person(s) opinion doesn't hold over the majority populous, being it mine or yours or anyone elses. Best thing I would say is to tough it out.

OMG LQ POSTED HOW YOU TAG!?!?!?!?!?! lol but exactly what he said. Problem isn't the map it's the CT's. Only shitty part is doors. If your warden jus make everybody crouch 24/7 map is 100x easier.

I'm not the biggest fan of lego but the answer to the problem in my opinion is not to remove a single map because we don't like it. I think we just need to add more maps to the server to off-set the ones we may not like. The bigger the the choice in maps we have the less likely we are to hit on the ones we don't like.