Sign in to follow this  
ProfessionalJ

Umm I donate Do I get a unban?

Congratulations

You're never getting unbanned! I hope you enjoy your stay at fuck off!

Seriously though, you got banned for hacking and then mass freekilled 30+ times. Just gtfo.

Personally I think you shouldn't come back. It's one thing to aimbot but on xG servers? Pz later kiddo you'll never be good.

@@SwizZ @shitzz whatever the fuck your name is. Wanna scrim bro without an aimbot/triggerbot? I'm sure I'll whoop your ass just as I was with an awp.

To be honest it won't happen again I promise I won't hack on xg again plus I deleted the hack c: So I don't get out of controll with it soo thats it plus if you have the hack? It can ban you c: its sm dectected just telling you. And awp has no skill of my opion all you have to do is see a lines pointing to someone no scope is skill but scopeing not :/.

To be honest it won't happen again I promise I won't hack on xg again plus I deleted the hack c: So I don't get out of controll with it soo thats it plus if you have the hack? It can ban you c: its sm dectected just telling you. And awp has no skill of my opion all you have to do is see a lines pointing to someone no scope is skill but scopeing not :/.

You already know how to get unbanned - you already donated the $20, now you just need to post the picture.

Either do it, or don't. Stop being an attention whore with this thread.