Sign in to follow this  
Stephano

Alpha map armory leave time extension.

so we all know and love the map ba_jail_alpha, but the thing about the map, is the armory elevator, there is a 75% chance that there is a troll on the ct team who his motive is to get the team slain and keeps pressing the elevator button, so the team can't be out before 14:30, it happens a lot, and the worst thing about it, is that then less than 3 real rounds, because of that troll, the t's start having enough money to buy bombs, and f**k us up, which is not great, i do not like this as t, nor as ct, because then we would miss most of the fun of minigames and crap, which is why i am asking you to at least extend the armory leaving time to 14:20 or 14:25 or anything that helps not get the ct's slain.

I usually give some slack for that map, and I'm also telling rest of the staff to as well since we know a lot of players intentionally or unintentionally mess with the elevator. I have no problem with it, I'd have a problem if they left by like 14:00, but 14:15 or 14:25, I wouldn't mind.

All admins/mods should definitely give the CTs more time to get out of armory in Alpha. I always do it. We will try to announce this for all staffs.

@@Ebic @Dontbleedpls @@Akio @@Dravin @@Cookiesars @@Shadow @@QuangTang @@AgH4 @@Scub @@ShenTrunks

However WHOEVER said that it was okay to break the vent in armory if the idiots took the elevator is in trouble when i figure it out. because some derp gave me that as an excuse for going through it when he was afk 20 seconds and missed the elevator

If you get in first you can just block the button until all CTs are in the elevator by standing in front of it.

You don't need to be out of armoury at 14:50 so just wait the 20s it takes for everyone to get guns and stop dicking around.

If you get in first you can just block the button until all CTs are in the elevator by standing in front of it.

You don't need to be out of armoury at 14:50 so just wait the 20s it takes for everyone to get guns and stop dicking around.

i'm not waiting an extra 20 seconds for someone that was afk those 20 seconds when we went down.

I'm glad this got cleared up. Had a troll today wile I was warden on Alpha standing in font of the button so no one could push it. That's what frustrated me the most, is when people just stand in front of it. IMO should be a CT banable offence if asked to stop and then they dont.