LOVEmachine

I am flaccid

O great Mays in all of your promulgative, posthumous glory. Would you be so kind and gracious as to provide me a reason for my banning?

That's classified

Yes, i use "Breaking Server Rules" for mass freekilling and leaving. Since I banned you about one month ago, i don't remember the situation that ended up banning you. Most likely, you mass freekilled and left. Now for unbanning, I would be fine with that. (Though if you are unbanned you'll be watched closely)

It seems the winter chill of the night has caused the grass to be frosted at the tips, like those of the young Justin Timberlake. With his icy found powers he shall grant you the passage needed to become unbanned. Praise be to Justin and may he soon realize his true power in that of the frosted tips. He shall save us all.

[ATTACH]4290.vB[/ATTACH]

frosted-tips-justin-timberlake01.thumb.jpg.8b40890093bcb7652d275d1b8518a012.jpg

It seems the winter chill of the night has caused the grass to be frosted at the tips, like those of the young Justin Timberlake. With his icy found powers he shall grant you the passage needed to become unbanned. Praise be to Justin and may he soon realize his true power in that of the frosted tips. He shall save us all.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4290[/ATTACH]

What the fuck...