DehLaw

Introduction

I didnt ask for a war, fight , or IP.

You asked for our proof, I provided it. In this case, the proof was your IP address and email accounts, so... Yep.

I never asked and you and McNeo are the only 'We' so far that are complaining and abusing your admin by posting IP in public and email

if anyone really wanted your ip all they have to do is join a CS:GO server with you. as those give your full ip. we removed the images with your whole ip and emails used to register. but i don't see in issue with having the first portion of your ip nor your ISP as all of that info is easy to come by anyway.

for example mine would be 142 and the isp is so-cal road runner (time warner cable [complete shit don't get it.] )

I never asked and you and McNeo are the only 'We' so far that are complaining and abusing your admin by posting IP in public and email

Oh, but you did ask...

So... You're dumb.

And, I wouldn't say we're "complaining"... Just calling you out as a troll and a liar, and frankly, we're quite enjoying ourselves.

if anyone really wanted your ip all they have to do is join a CS:GO server with you. as those give your full ip.

As with most online games, websites, etc... everyone's IP address is publicly available, it's not really a big deal. Every webmaster, admin, etc for EVERYwhere you go online has your IP... they only take notice to individuals if you do something like this and make them do it.

but i don't see in issue with having the first portion of your ip nor your ISP as all of that info is easy to come by anyway. for example mine would be 142 and the isp is so-cal road runner (time warner cable [complete shit don't get it.] )

It's the first octet, which represents up to 16,777,216 different users.

Oh, but you did ask...

So... You're dumb.

And, I wouldn't say we're "complaining"... Just calling you out as a troll and a liar, and frankly, we're quite enjoying ourselves.

This is 3 pages of all of us nonstop arguing over something we shouldnt argue. I'm no troll but a liar

Why did you get it? Btw is this thread closed?

You just posted in a thread and asked if it's closed, really? Herpy ferpy derpy derp.

This is 3 pages of all of us nonstop arguing over something we shouldnt argue. I'm no troll but a liar

I'm not really arguing, I'm actually quite entertained by this.

You just posted in a thread and asked if it's closed, really? Herpy ferpy derpy derp.

Im actually new since all the layouts and formats are changed... been a long time

I'm not really arguing, I'm actually quite entertained by this.

After I read through the whole thread.... Its pretty intresting

I'm no troll, but i'm a liar.

how do they not go hand in hand in your case? i would love an answer.

This is your second time so far coming back to the forums making a thread saying hello or in the other case a member submission. in which you pretended to not be the person we proved you to be.

let alone the reason we even proved it in the first place on the other thread many months ago was because all you did when you joined the servers was to troll. had you not tried to hide who you were (by saying you were new) then i wouldn't mind since you have been behaving in csgo. btw changing steam name numerous times and removing friends and leaving groups affiliated with xG made it more obvious. seeing as you were on my friends list with the name deh law and i knew who you were because i checked your aliases like wtf who is deh law. then you removed me before posting this.

QUITNET - Don't Quit Alone! A great resource to quit smoking from the North Dakota Department of Health.

Sorry, this isn't really related to the thread, just something that came up while Googling a random email address.