DehLaw

Introduction

Hello, I just joined one of your guys CS:GO JB servers for the last couple of weeks. I would like to make an introduction of myself to you guys. (Dont know if this is the right thread or not, but its still part of the hello!) Im 16 moving to 17 in about a month, I play CS:GO, DayZ, A little bit of TF2, and a little bit of everything else. Most of the time I like to play games. (gaming is my hobby, to keep me from boredom and sometimes I may act like a 5 year old if I get pissed off) Goodbye :D!

(short introduction)

This is false. You sir would happen to be Mojo, Mojo Creeper, Soiled_It etc. however you thought this one out a little bit more. you actually made a new forum account.

Just going to put information out there for everyone to see.

Steam Community

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43674383

His other Forum account

His submission he made while he had membership status on forums (pretending to be a new person from Mojo [soiled_it] Notice the steam id in the submission)

And just to semi add on to the proof: here is an image i just took from his steam community that has his previous names...

[ATTACH]4315.vB[/ATTACH]

Notice what I circled.

reference.PNG.205d52c5cdeee8c302aae709a7699abc.PNG

1. First off I would like to say that my two friends and I both had soiled this, soiled that, and soiled it (<-- That would be my steam name when I had it) We had TM (trademark) by our name. However, I do not know Soiled_It, Creeper, Mojo. (His name sounds like a 2 year old if you ask me)

2. What does "His submission he made while he had membership status on forums (pretending to be a new person from Mojo [soiled_it] Notice the steam id in the submission)" Has anything to do with it? If he done it from the past its not my fault.

I dont know him and foreverly dont know him.

3. Showing a name that has Soiled it in it doesnt mean its him. Shouldn't he have soiled_it in his steam name? Not by mistaking? Not capital letters? :S

ok. let me grab a screenshot of your steamid in game while you are in it right now.

[ATTACH]4316.vB[/ATTACH]

The steamid in game says STEAM_1:1:43674383

Which may lead you to believe it is not the same steamid however that is just csgo and valve being bad. as my steamid in the picture is 1:0:24276806

but my actual steamid is 0:0:24276806

i have many more ways to prove that it is the same person. need i continue?

P.S. my IGN in the pic is xG:D Joker

P.P.S. notice how the other forum account, soiled it begins being used again the moment i point it out.

llalallllallallalallalallaslallalallll.thumb.PNG.bd52b43eeb555c951f062493691946e1.PNG

"P.P.S. notice how the other forum account, soiled it begins being used again the moment i point it out. " When you point it out? Hold on im confused as shit.

Can you show me your "Many ways to prove?"

Sorry, im confused... Alot confused

Though... Since you're being accused of being the same person, it may be in your interest to use that other account, to make it look like 2 different people.

The same IP address has been used by both accounts, and the emails you used to register are VERY similar - different, but similar.

You sir, are Soiled_It

- - - Updated - - -

P.S., if you try crying "proof" on this, I will publicly post screenshots of your IP addresses and emails - not with any bad intent, just to provide the proof you're asking for.

Admit defeat, and admit to being a liar.

"P.P.S. notice how the other forum account, soiled it begins being used again the moment i point it out. " When you point it out? Hold on im confused as shit.

Sorry, im confused... Alot confused

@@McNeo beat me to one of my other ways... I hate him :|

here is his IP proof he is speaking of. [ATTACH]4318.vB[/ATTACH]

@@DehLaw admitting defeat yet?

5aa4bc04bb2f4_ipproofdawg.PNG.05a6b6df163f0e937b8852bb97d8c136.PNG

Oh wait, he did technically ask for it, so here's the proof...

***pics removed at OP's request cuz he gone done went full retard on this one***

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_97.jpg.0ab82b4666872adf6cbc3a3a2e8ac037.jpg

I'd admit defeat only if you remove the IP picture

But, it's the proof you wanted... Removing the pictures won't make you any more or less a liar.

- - - Updated - - -

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_21.png.f59cdf1fa6f49a480093fee988b2da9e.png