DehLaw

Introduction

I'm no troll, but i'm a liar.

how do they not go hand in hand in your case? i would love an answer.

This is your second time so far coming back to the forums making a thread saying hello or in the other case a member submission. in which you pretended to not be the person we proved you to be.

let alone the reason we even proved it in the first place on the other thread many months ago was because all you did when you joined the servers was to troll. had you not tried to hide who you were (by saying you were new) then i wouldn't mind since you have been behaving in csgo. btw changing steam name numerous times and removing friends and leaving groups affiliated with xG made it more obvious. seeing as you were on my friends list with the name deh law and i knew who you were because i checked your aliases like wtf who is deh law. then you removed me before posting this.

I never had you added on my friends list at all. I left xG a year ago and yeah... When I left xG, I also left the group.

Who doesnt change there steam name?

I defriended everyone that was in xG and most/all besides the people I know in real life...

EDIT: Im not sure if you were on my friends list but if you were then I must of deleted you

You say you are a liar but not a troll? Shall i post the PM's between us when i called you out for this exact same thing and you trying to troll me? Because honestly people aren't as stupid as you clearly think they are.

But yea you "Left" xG because you wouldn't ever get mod, well because all you did was act immature and troll on the forums. You came back and tired again changing your age the 2nd time you became younger then the first time? Then older again the 3rd time? Time traveling must be fun!

Joining xg

Mojo

Mojo

So uhh Yeah, as i stated earlier in the thread, you were a troll and i do not believe anything has changed and this is clearly going to be an ongoing issue and should be forum banned. Just saying.

Man you dun goofed this time, I don't think you deserve to play on the servers if you keep behaving like this, you're not helping your case.

I never had you added on my friends list at all. I left xG a year ago and yeah... When I left xG, I also left the group.

Who doesnt change there steam name?

I defriended everyone that was in xG and most/all besides the people I know in real life...

EDIT: Im not sure if you were on my friends list but if you were then I must of deleted you

If I could show you I would. as you literally deleted me off of it right before posting this thread in the first place.

my name at the time was xG:D Chrono. :)

I am really confused by this, I was playing DayZ and you randomly said "Wait a minute...DayZ? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" and unfriended me. I added you back and said "You don't remember who I am? I know who you are, its soiled it". You responded with "Yep, I am". An hour later you ask if you should join back in xG or not, I said sure just make another app again. So, whats the deal with the new account and such? Mind explaining the point of making a new account?

So, whats the deal with the new account and such? Mind explaining the point of making a new account?
Pretending to be someone completely different, in order to "get rid of" his past actions. To try to seem like he's not a troll. He failed.

Pretending to be someone completely different, in order to "get rid of" his past actions. To try to seem like he's not a troll. He failed.

Poncher. We all know about your past. It's bad.

gg, i remember the player SOILED IT on cssjb and he was a decent guy when i seent em on

idk bout the csgo shit, but the player Deh Law is decent from when i seent

Mind explaining the point of making a new account?
It's because he is guilty and stupid. Also this thread is hilarious. *Steals the popcorn out of Vegalyp's hand.*