Sign in to follow this  
SheowynRh

Css jailbreak unban requests

Perhaps u did do something , u just can't remember ? if u can and try to remember if anything went down a month ago that lead to a ban , if u can't quite remember , then we'll just have to see where this protest goes... but for now i'm not gonna +1 or -1 yet unless we see that u deserve to stay banned , or unbanned. I do remember you though , u were a good guy , but stuff can happen. GL bro.

He told me that he was hacked and somehow got banned. If you provide more information or maybe even screenshots of the e-mails trying to retrieve your account. Need more information.

I heard he was randomely VAC banned, i thought that was the reason, coming from multiple people back then... oh well. :p

That's what I heard. I miss you audible. +1

Here is the ban list for Audible: Xeno Gamers

According to this, you were perm'd by @@PapiChulo for a mass freekill. You also seem to have a slight history in freekilling as well.

Going to stay at a neutral 0 for the time being

He's VAC banned so how did he get onto our servers? He must have made another account with CS:S on it.

I saw him on Jailbreak yesterday. I think he is unbanned.

-1 Mass freekill is mass freekill.

Didint mass freekill? Proof please

Yes, please provide proof that you didn't mass freekill by uploading all recordings of all gameplay you've ever done.

Papi hasn't been on the forums in almost a week, we probably won't here form him on this.

ah shit i remember this guy he yolo'd and freekilld a few ,maybe mass idk

was a decent person up till that point under the Sheowyn name