fredboy97

Bernie's submission for xG

Really guys? -1 for sure. It seems that every time I see you on there is some kind of problem concerning you. You already had a week server ban on our Jailbreak server, and when I look up your Steam ID, I get a whole page or so of server bans about you. Not how someone should be representing our community. btw this is not movinglikebernie, this is someone else.

Ok just wanna say, I'm not impersonating anyone I'm saying P.S: I'm moving like bernie not MovingLikeBernie cause in the video on youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GOuseeGK3w its says I'm moving like bernie and MovingLikeBernie is my friend why would I ''impersonating'' him and second I got banned for 1 week for nothing... I just came on my computer and get banned for 1 week Idc you can give me -1 or +1 just do what to want but its juging someone that just ... sucks.

Alpha I'm gonna just telling you the truth yes I'm this bernie but when I was -Dz-Bernie I was kinda dumass and I got banned 1 week for noting also I changed I could proove you many ways, and for people saying im impersonating I can change my name if you want XD that all I'm not gonna post anything else on this tread, I will just let it go... I'll come see all day if I'm declined prob yes but anyway,,, :)

No one gets banned for Nothing unless it's done by an abusing mod/admin, there is always a reason. I'd like to hear from @@Bigga to hear his end of the story.

For the time being I remain at a 0 for this application.

-1 should be banned for impersonating another player. @@Chrono take care of him

I am not impersonating him please update you'r post this is not a valid reason

I seen Bernie personally earlyer today and in his application he does not have the same name as anyone else that has played this server recently, it may be similar to someone who plays the server but is not the same so he is not impersonating anyone