netexxx

netex wants peace

I was banned for this Pzlaterkid

for entering a XG server to get a guy banned

- - - Updated - - -

You suck at ESEA all said.

Continue bhop scripting outside of esea servers buddy. Keep it up

-1 Constant troll + Disrespect. You've been banned once perm for it, That time i gave you another chance and you again screwed it up and were banned again. I don't believe you should be unban khtnx.

neteX,I was one one the VERY, VERY, VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY few people who supported you, the majority of xG at the time trolled you and you got in trouble for it, then again, there were more times where you trolled instead of them,a decent amount more, so you get banned for trolling, time passes, you get get unbanned for scrim, then you tell some kid your going to "melt ur modem kid" if i remember the words said correctly, and some people DO change over time, but it hasn't been long, its only january and you last got banned like summer,and you got unbanned then because people THOUGHT you may have changed, and then you get banned. -1, maybe in a while, you can get unbanned.

Pzlaterkid[/url]

for entering a XG server to get a guy banned

- - - Updated - - -

You suck at ESEA all said.

Continue bhop scripting outside of esea servers buddy. Keep it up

Kid you ain't getting unban, go back to cheating on esea bro.. 1 Vac banned account and a Esea ban for cheating GG Scrub

bro, who cares? no need to be such a tryhard its all fun in games. Kid try to hard and gunna be spending money on new computers. ~Request close

Apparently you care since u came to my page and blocked me LOL!

idc if i dont get unbanned on servers

im having fun talking with friends on teamspeak.

Apparently you care since u came to my page and blocked me LOL!

idc if i dont get unbanned on servers

im having fun talking with friends on teamspeak.

i block you cause u be talking to much trash and how you'll block me but don't and just keep it up :3 don't want some kid crying on my esea profile.

You said you've changed and yet i voice my opinion and you straight away attack me. You seem to still be the same.

I havent said a word to you on esea you came to my profile and blocked me instantly.

you deserve to be shit talked on.+ UR A FUCKING IT u never used ur mic on Xg servers. How do we know ur a girl?

i block you cause u be talking to much trash and how you'll block me but don't and just keep it up :3 don't want some kid crying on my esea profile.

You said you've changed and yet i voice my opinion and you straight away attack me. You seem to still be the same.

I havent said a word to you on esea you came to my profile and blocked me instantly.

you deserve to be shit talked on.+ UR A FUCKING IT u never used ur mic on Xg servers. How do we know ur a girl?

Who knows who cares? I saw you be peeping at my profile, and what ran through my mind was. "Oh here comes 10 pages of comment from netex, better block him before it starts" do go on. Kthnx nebar getting unban~ PCE

Lawl. This is hilarious. Warrior, you aint no div in CSS kid, get off my thread :P

Just to clarify netex, you were a terror when you were unbanned. Unless @autumn himself wants to unban you, you aren't getting unbanned in my division. If you want to use your other account, go ahead. If we find out it's you, you will be permed on sight.

~Actually closed.

+1 has changed, this man has said he's changed countless amount of times while I was co-leader, and every time he got permed by me. I still believe he deserves a second chance for the 20th or whatever time because he's the best CSS player in Somalia