Duckii

Regarding Issue of Pinoy and Line

ITT: Pointless clan drama political bullshit

Speaking of, Duckii, where were you for the past 6 months-ish? Didn't you leave or get ousted for abusing or something? How did you get co-leader back instantly? I don't mean this offensively; I don't go on the servers/ts so I don't know what actually happens.

We should really have an announcement from Silence when someone important leaves/joins back, I didn't even realize you were back lol

On next week's episode... Will Serbian and Neo fist fight to see who comes back? Will Silence fix the forums? Will Duckii reveal the truth behind the scandalous photos? Find out! Right here, on xG: Jersey Shore.

On next week's episode... Will Serbian and Neo fist fight to see who comes back? Will Silence fix the forums? Will Duckii reveal the truth behind the scandalous photos? Find out! Right here, on xG: Jersey Shore.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2012_09_21.gif.4164ce5d35ce117480706a36a0d14284.gif

I'm fucking dying. Stop, just stop.. lol

I thought this thread was going to go somewhere....

I WAS WRONG....

Freedom is speech is a part of xG, and criticism is allowed. End of story.

If you keep this charade up, you will be demoted. I don't want to see people afraid to discuss the issues of xG, because without discussion, how can we fix it?!??!??!?!

I thought this thread was going to go somewhere....

without discussion, how can we fix it?!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!??!?!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_01_10.gif.c881f2d58b5281884c4e85547ed4d745.gif