bad339

CT Sandvich

I bought this account a few days ago from someone, and I was wondering if I could be unbanned. I have no idea what they did to deserve the ban.

Apparently you were banned for the reason: 150. idk what that means but the past owner (if that's true) broke rules. (mass free killing, gun planting, baiting, etc) I don't remember when he was banned so I wont +1 or -1 this. Just thought you might want to know the ban reason.

Ban list for offending player: Xeno Gamers

So it would seem the "past" owner was somewhat of a rule breaker. You were CT banned in July of 2012, with multiple and consecutive counts of freekilling as well as general rule breaking.

Unfortunately, the mod/admin who dealt the permanent ban is now gone (If I remember correctly, abused his powers by slaying everyone then was banned?) so we can't hear their take on this whole thing.

It has now been half a year since any of the offenses, and I personally believe this guy deserves a second chance (Previous owner or not). However; be aware that if you Are unbanned, you will be kept under close watch. If you somehow manage to get yourself perm'd again, you will Not be given another chance, this includes a CT ban as well as a Server ban. You have been warned mate

- Dat guy, Forest

I'm gonna go with -1. I believe he is lying about buying the account. Because why would you have your forum name and ingame name (bottom 2 on list) the same? I would +1 if it didnt seem that you were lying. But i dont believe your story

Typically when you see a number for a reason, it means there were 2 spaces after the name and that was the intended time but since the extra space it makes it perm with reason of that time.

I.E. !teamban q2sdbfajhsdgfahjksg _ _ 150 "asdfjhagsdfjhasdf"

Not sure but I will place my bet on that (Swizz wasn't the best mod for that matter)

I'd be fine with unbanning him and giving him a second chance. On our servers, you haven't been banned for over a half year on this account, and a Google search of your bans brought back only results of some Gmod stuff.

+1 for unban, second chance

Claiming to have bought the account from someone is a better excuse than "my brother did it," but it's still not very good.

If this really is the case, you could man up and spend the $10 to just buy CS:S on your own Steam account - which I'm assuming you have since you've been registered on our forums since last summer, but you claim you just bought the Steam account a few days ago.

But, I don't think you bought the account. Again, you've been registered on our forums for a while - why would that be if you haven't played here until you bought this account?

Obvious lie is obvious, so no, -1.

If you did, however, buy the account - you and that other person are in violation of the Steam ToS, which means all accounts associates with either of you could be disabled, and you won't be able to create a new account from the same IP. So, have fun with that.

-1 Also, if he "bought" the account. What are the chances he would actually play on the previous owners tagged servers. I don't buy it.

Edit: I also looked at the listed bans for your steam ID, you had the same name as you have on the forums. You are very bad at lying. At least be smart about it if you're going to lie. And after seeing you have been registered on the forums since last summer...gg no re.

I don't care anymore anyways, I found a different server. I actually did buy this account because I had no games on my other one and this one was being sold for cheap by someone on a forum site. Also, when I went on CS:S on his account, all of his favorites were saved so I thought I would check them out. Thanks anyways for considering.