Harry

xG App for Harry

-1 Spams mic A LOT. Was ct banned if I remember correctly. does not know his MOTD very well, very active though, overall not a half bad ct but does get slain a bunch

m- 4/10

a- 8/10

i'm gonna keep it 0. harry you are a cool kid on teamspeak and overall fun to talk with. however, you do break alot of rules and do cause a lot of problems within game. if you change your attitude more in game i will gladly change it to a +1!

m: 5

A: 8

[ATTACH]4644.vB[/ATTACH]

He was warden, gave the order to spray before a certain time (2 Ts left). While they were side by side, he shot them both in the head, killing them at the same time, killing both and not activating LR. Then was teammbanned by myself for a day for doing so, complained abuse, and then said its called a loophole by killing both at the same time, thus not activating LR.

Disregarding my previous post, -1 for you.

M: 2/10

A: 8/10

240_screenshots_2013-02-23_00001.thumb.jpg.44e8b6bb63694675db2c33630bdfffb6.jpg

-1 HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHDFJDSHFLDSjfak

no. Very immature, breaks rules all the time, and is a disgrace to all 12 year olds around the globe.

M: 1/10

A: 8/10

After reading the input from the community, you have -15 votes from the community, I'm going to go ahead and close this. You may re-apply in 2 weeks from today. Anything sooner will be closed.