Harry

xG App for Harry

Hello, my name is Harry. I may be known as a prick- but I think I can fix that. I may have an annoying voice- and I can fix that. I feel as if I deserve atleast a change at xG, thank you. Admin, tell me if I need to edit this.

Afk means no action at all, whereas freeze means freelooking and jumping are allowed unless specified otherwise. :/ oh and thanks for the suggestion, I re-read the rules. Lol

+1 Totally a cool kid. Still need to murder him IRL though. He goes to the same school as Mythic, automatically cool by association. I think he is definitely xG material. He is doing a lot better on the rules.

Boy or girl, I don't ***king care. There Is some potential, and I won't deny that. However; you have a rather lengthy notoriety going on. Several counts of freekilling and general rule breaking. You Really need to go over the motd rules again. Remember that if something is Not in the motd rules, it is considered Illegal, unless stated otherwise by a staff member.

A: 7/10

- Pretty active individual on our CS:S Jailbreak server (Only server i'm almost always on) and in most cases, when i'm on, so is Harry.

M: 5/10

- Unfortunately, the maturity level isn't where it should be. You're a fun guy to have around, but you really need to work on the maturity (try not to take things so critically).

D: -1

- This is in no way a means of beating you down, but I think it would be best if you looked over the motd rules and got to know it more. I say give some time, play some more and all in all, try not to mic spam too much. I know there isn't much you can do about your voice, and I understand that. The only way to not have everyone at your throat all the time is to use your mic at a minimum level (Giving your opinion, telling a T to drop their weapon, etc). Also, just another tip is to keep yourself level-headed. Don't spout off if you are freekilled or are slain for something, just keep your cool and you won't be ragged on so often by other players for having a short temper.

This is a rather lengthy post and I apologize, but in the end it's what I think will help get you membership into xG!

- Dat guy, Forest

You tend to mic spam a LOT. You freekill a LOT. You don't know the rules. I hate to be mean but, just no.

If you worked on all of this, I think it would work a lot better. Also, in the future, don't tell us you're a girl. I'm 99.9% sure that you are a boy.

But really, work on all of this, and work on the mic spamming. Other than that you might stand a reasonable chance to join xG.

I will revisit this post at a later time.

Give me a week, then repost your thought. Oh and define the ways of mic spamming I do? And after reading the rules 4 times over, I see now that people should do zombie panda freeday war day with a touch of vinegar, of course approved by admin. Basically, shifting,crouching, jumping at all times at cts while holding right click. And I'm good at creativity- have you noticed? Thankyouthankyouvrymurch

- - - Updated - - -

Zombie panda freeday warday ninja cts included days?

- - - Updated - - -

I am kind of hypocritical, judge mental and overall a hater of autocorrect. No, I meant I'm a perfectionist.

Breaks rules a lot, freekills a lot, doesn't really slay him/herself.

If you will say "I'm gonna go T to reduce any more hate", you should stick to that. nobody likes people who hardly know the MOTD (or atleast FOLLOW it) to be on CT.

M 5/10

A 8/10

D -1

If you work on your rule-following or just play on T for a while and don't break server rules, i might change to a +1. that will rely on how much you've changed. don't disrespect, don't freekill, slay yourself when you need to, don't use your mic too much, (because your voice is worse than even abigail's, except when he laughs).

Don't take anything harshly, this is just what i've seen out of you. And where's that steam ID?

I'm gonna 0. You are very active. You dont know the rules very well however. I personally like you. You are very kind

EDIT: -1 told me to +1 still doesnt know rules

-1 mic spams all the time, talks over the warden when on CT all the time, and needs to put more time in on the servers and learn the rules better

-1. Honestly, I doubt that you read the rules that well, because over this past weekend alone I saw a ton of rulebreaking out of you. While I can see the potential for you to become a member of xG, you have to improve a lot to get to that goal. While you don't argue with admins, you seem to flood admin chat every single time that you're killed, claiming that it was a freekill, only for me or another one of the admins/mods on to explain that is was fine. Just brush up on the rules and try not to argue as much, and I think you'll do fine.

Okay, I'll give my input.

Yes, you are active on Jailbreak, and on our Teamspeak, but you come on under the name Harry, acting like you're a boy, and Harrietta, acting like you're a girl. I'm very sure you're a boy, because I can tell a fake female voice when I hear it. Believe me.

Now, one thing that confuses me is when you come on under the name Harry, you aren't really that bad of a CT, you do derp, but very occasionally, but then when you change to Harrietta, you derp the fuck out, get slain plenty of times(I've noticed that a lot recently)

Your maturity seems pretty low as well, you tend to mic spam kind of a lot, so for right now, until I see some improvement, my decision:

M: 5/10

A: 9/10

D: -0 (This may change later on, if I see you improve)

-1, pretty active, i would know since im on every day, but not very mature, the server was broken today and yet you kept going ct when i told you not to because it kept crashing server, and you do mic spam quite often, you also have a bad temper, if you havent noticed after like every -1 you went straight after that person.