TheAlpha31

[xG:M] MuLLin

Wait, so for some reason there was a abuse post made about 1 freeslay that could have easily been handled by messaging a Div manager/leader+ of the problem? :/

Dood. Fukn freekills r srs dooty lolz.

In all seriousness. This thread really isnt about the abuse, but a rule needing to be added to the motd.

I've gotta get together with Poncher to talk about some stuff we can do to keep derp admins from doing stuff like this. We already have something planned out, but have to arrange it.

And as for camping, isn't it only dis-allowed during last CT and to camp for LR? For example, if I'm in my cell and want to rebel I go crouch on the toilet and can be there for more than a few minutes some times waiting for people to leave the cell block.

You can't camp during last ct, but I don't know why everyone says you can't camp for lr.. You can camp in all circumstances except last ct, or in a vent/armory. Or certain circumstances such as not participating in warday. But you can sit in your cell as long as you want in all other circumstances.

Well, i don't think a T should be sitting in 1 place for over 30 seconds. Considering "PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. THERE IS NO LR ON WARDAYS." you have to be actually try to hunt down the Ct's and not sit there the entire round delaying.

Wait, so for some reason there was a abuse post made about 1 freeslay that could have easily been handled by messaging a Div manager/leader+ of the problem? :/

There was Darkwolf and Forest on at the time, and they where both a bit aggressive when I slayed the T. I will try to provide a bit of a transcript for those of you who are not able to watch the demo:

You can hear Darkwolf ((Domut Loving Dragon)) yell "WHY DID YOU SLAY HIM?!"

(ADMINS) Donut Loving Dragon xG|DM: �?

�(ADMINS) [xG:A] MuLLin: �why u slay?

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: �WHY

(ADMINS) [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31: �camping.

�(ADMINS) [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31: �?

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: �It's warday mang

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: �Wasn't Last CT

[sM] [xG:A] MuLLin: Slayed [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31.

�(ADMINS) [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31: �Ts cant camp on wardays.

�(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: �Nor was it an illegal spot

Not much after that, I was a bit bewildered.

There was Darkwolf and Forest on at the time, and they where both a bit aggressive when I slayed the T. I will try to provide a bit of a transcript for those of you who are not able to watch the demo:

(ADMINS) Donut Loving Dragon xG|DM: ?

(ADMINS) [xG:A] MuLLin: why u slay?

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: WHY

(ADMINS) [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31: camping.

(ADMINS) [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31: ?

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: It's warday mang

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: Wasn't Last CT

[sM] [xG:A] MuLLin: Slayed [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31.

(ADMINS) [xG:M|DB] TheAlpha31: Ts cant camp on wardays.

(ADMINS) WD:פx ʇsǝɹoɟforest xG:DM: Nor was it an illegal spot

Not much after that, I was a bit bewildered.

I didn't see a reason as to why the T was slain, as I said ingame, Last CT wasn't initiated, he wasn't camping in a vent and it wasn't an illegal spot. Due to the fact that there is no mention of camping during Wardays, I compiled what I knew and made sense of it (A T is camping after Warday has Expanded, there is no LR on Wardays and therefore he is not camping for LR, so it is not slayable if he ends up as the last man standing) That's my defense. I will however say that I did not give much thought to the "actively moving to the Warday area" aspect, as nothing is explained as to what happens during the expansion of a Warday.

Although I will admit that after reading that chat log; that slay by MuLLin could have been avoided. It doesn't look like he actually gave you the time to explain and give your complete reasoning for your slay on the camping T

You over exaggerated :P The way you said that makes it sound like I was some crazy guy yelling "WHY U SLAY HIM"

Mullin did the right thing, warday expanded, no !lr on warday, it doesn't matter if a T is choosing a strategic spot and waiting there for CT's, he doesn't have to go out in the open and look for them when he knows the CT's are roaming anyways.

Someone might wanna work on the MOTD though, all this confusion should not be happening over something so little. Perhaps rewriting key areas of the MOTD would be fine. Division Leaders/Managers (not chrono) should edit it

Mullin did the right thing, warday expanded, no !lr on warday, it doesn't matter if a T is choosing a strategic spot and waiting there for CT's, he doesn't have to go out in the open and look for them when he knows the CT's are roaming anyways.

Someone might wanna work on the MOTD though, all this confusion should not be happening over something so little. Perhaps rewriting key areas of the MOTD would be fine. Division Leaders/Managers (not chrono) should edit it

Clearly you are retarded and don't pay attention. He was in there sitting before warday had expanded. and then continued to sit there for the remainder of the duration before slay. Camping hard core, and not participating in warday. please kill yourself now.

Clearly you are retarded and don't pay attention. He was in there sitting before warday had expanded. and then continued to sit there for the remainder of the duration before slay. Camping hard core, and not participating in warday. please kill yourself now.

"After a warday had expanded, I saw the last T camping completely still for over 30 seconds," I like how the word AFTER was in use, from the guy who posted the thread in the first place and is testifying. Please read before trolling as you always do. I mean, if he was camping before, I'm sure he would have said, before a warday had expanded, but what do I know, I'm retarded and don't pay attention.

Alright so just to clarify for everyone and to Hopefully come to a conclusion, here is what has been gathered:

- Alpha slayed the Terrorist for Camping in general (Please correct me if i'm wrong) @@TheAlpha31

- MuLLin slayed Alpha the next round under the impression that Alpha slayed the Terrorist because he "camped for LR" (Again, correct me if i'm wrong) @@MuLLin

- The motd rules does Not specify whether or not Ts are permitted to camp after the Warday has expanded, However; It has been stated that the Camping rule applies to All Special Days in general. So therefore, Alpha slaying the Terrorist was justified as he was Camping. @@Chrono

- The motd rules does address a Camping rule BUT no where in the motd rules does it state that Camping in general results in a slay.

"Camping: Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are."
I don't know if a slay is implied or not for doing so, but it Has to be cleared up and implemented if it does.

So, under these circumstances, there is No rule dictating that camping in general is against the motd rules. Although, the motd rules DO state that during a Warday, the T must be Actively moving toward the Warday area. Again, because there is no explanation of the Expansion of the Warday, things were jumbled up and a wrongful slay was dealt.

Therefore, after further looking over everything, I believe that Alpha was justified in slaying the Terrorist because they were Not actively moving to the Warday area, which are the rules. However, he was Not right in the sense that the T was Camping and deserved a slay. Because whether or not anyone likes it, the motd rules Do Not State a Punishment for Camping in General.

Please give your input on the information provided here, it would be greatly appreciated. I want to clear this shit up now, rather then continue arguing or discussing about who was right or wrong.

I don't know why you guys interpret the motd one way or another. You can't just say it's like this and that's it without any mention of it at all in the motd. At least change the motd then instead of assuming everybody follows the same thing. As the motd stands right now, it is legal to camp when a warday has expanded. We can't just play the states' rights card and leave everything to interpretation. I'm gonna follow what I see in the motd, if you guys feel it necessary, edit the motd to match the new rules. Don't just say em out loud.