TheAlpha31

[xG:M] MuLLin

All in all, it was completely my bad for not talking to alpha before slaying. I personally believed the guy who got slayed was just a plain old pussy that camped doorway to warday all round to then move to kitchen just before it expands to have some sort of advantage or idk what. Ive seen this happen quite a bit where a T goes to camp before it expands which is okay in my books. This is why when you slayed the guy alpha that i was pretty quick on the slay because its a pretty common thing to do!

If he had been camping in that spot BEFORE warday had even expanded then Alphas slay was justified since the guy wouldve clearly not been participating in warday and thus me being at fault for my slay on alpha.

All this to say, im super sorry for the freeslay (if it was or wasnt), i wasnt too aware of how long the guy had in fact camped there for. Hope you accept my apology sir alpha!!

You back in my day, wardays didn't expand therefore nullifying this whole argument. Because if the T wasn't actively going to where the warday was supposed to be, he would get slayed! It never expanded, because it was the T's one duty to go where the warday was, not sit and roam until it expanded.

So, to prevent this from happening again, I suggest the following to be edited in the motd rules to clear up any misconceptions.

Terminology

- "Camping: Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are. ADDITION(?) - This is not a slayable offense, unless Last CT is initiated or the "Camper" is within an area that prohibits camping IE. Vents, Armory, Cheap Spots deemed by a mod/admin. CTs may not camp areas that do not have 2 or more entrances during a Freeday.

Warday

Wardays are declared by Warden in one designated area. This area must have two or more entrances (This includes vents, portals, and normal entrances) Some exceptions do apply, ask admin in-game for questions or else it is an illegal Warday. Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00 (7:00 for CS:GO). Any T inside the Warday area can be killed. Any T visible outside the Warday area and aimed to shoot a CT can be shot. A T who is outside the warday area with only a knife (and holstered guns) may not be shot. If the T is not participating in the Warday by standing in the entrance, purposefully, with their guns holstered trying to bait a freekill, they can be shot by a CT or slayed by an admin for not participating – The T must be actively moving to the Warday area ADDITION(?) - until the Warday has Expanded, in which case Ts are permitted to camp. Ts may not camp areas such as Vents, Armory or any Cheap Spots deemed by a mod/admin(?)

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. THERE IS NO LR ON WARDAYS.

Any speculation? Should Ts Not be allowed to camp after the Warday has expanded? Should Ts not be allowed to Camp in general?

So, to prevent this from happening again, I suggest the following to be edited in the motd rules to clear up any misconceptions.

Terminology

- "Camping: Being within 10 feet of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are. ADDITION(?) - This is not a slayable offense, unless Last CT is initiated or the "Camper" is within an area that prohibits camping IE. Vents, Armory, Cheap Spots deemed by a mod/admin. CTs may not camp areas that do not have 2 or more entrances during a Freeday.

Warday

Wardays are declared by Warden in one designated area. This area must have two or more entrances (This includes vents, portals, and normal entrances) Some exceptions do apply, ask admin in-game for questions or else it is an illegal Warday. Illegal Wardays will result in a Freeday for the Ts until 0:00 (7:00 for CS:GO). Any T inside the Warday area can be killed. Any T visible outside the Warday area and aimed to shoot a CT can be shot. A T who is outside the warday area with only a knife (and holstered guns) may not be shot. If the T is not participating in the Warday by standing in the entrance, purposefully, with their guns holstered trying to bait a freekill, they can be shot by a CT or slayed by an admin for not participating – The T must be actively moving to the Warday area ADDITION(?) - until the Warday has Expanded, in which case Ts are permitted to camp. Ts may not camp areas such as Vents, Armory or any Cheap Spots deemed by a mod/admin(?)

PARTICIPATION IS MANDATORY. THERE IS NO LR ON WARDAYS.

Any speculation? Should Ts Not be allowed to camp after the Warday has expanded? Should Ts not be allowed to Camp in general?

Since I can't comment because of AJAX or whatever, I'll just quote you. +1 for no camping on warday expansion. -1 for no camping in general in LEGAL places. It's always been a part of the game, no need to take it out. You're a T and should rebel how you feel as long as it isn't in any cheap spots/vents/armory.

for no camping on warday expansion. for no camping in general in LEGAL places

Wait, so you don't want people camping during the Expansion time of a Warday.

But you want people to be allowed to camp in general, right?

Lel I shouldn't be posting but yolo,

Was VERY sad how a thread had to be made about this Alpha I would expect you to try to figure it out without everyone being bugged.

ANYWAY

What will I do? Add this into the motd:

until the Warday has Expanded, in which case Ts are permitted to camp. Ts may not camp areas such as Vents, Armory or any Cheap Spots deemed by a mod/admin(?)

Im not going to add the other part Forest because that is already in there.