Sign in to follow this  
PapiChulo

The xG we all know

Well my teamban protest thread was closed before I could voice my opinion since I could give a fuck less about going on these forums anymore so I'm creating this thread! And this pertains to xG so it shouldn't be moved general.

Anyway, I could care less if this thread is deleted, closed, or marked as spam, it'd just validate my opinion. I do not dislike xG as whole either, I love the community. The people who run it I could care less about.

I'd like to start with a list of unbans in xG past:

Netex Comes back from Boot Camp!

NeteX's like 12th unban or something..? Banned for trolling, threatening members, threatening DDoS. Result: Unban

McNeo's Ban Protest

McNeo's unban. Banned for mass free killing originally. Then he gave out IPs of xG members, threatened to DDoS the IPs on forums (meaning whole community). Result: unbanned, re-entered into xG, became a staff member of xG, was offered co-leader when the lot of us left due to the incident. Not a bash to McNeo in any way, he's a great guy, love him. We all got our past

Don't feel like wasting my time looking up all these threads, since there's a load of them. We all know that, Daz, Rabid, Soiran, the list goes on

PapiChulo Un-teamban

That's the link to my TEAM unban thread. TEAMBanned for mass free killing on Jailbreak and not fleeing. Result: Staying CTbanned.

Obviously this has to do with being liked by the current higher ups in xG right now which I know I am not. But this is just too funny for me not to say something. I don't want to be unbanned, this is not the point for this thread. Just wanted to shed some light on the hypocrisy that you guys are blindly following right now. The mere fact that no one really noticed the injustice has shown that you guys have been conditioned to accept the behavior as in the norm. Don't really understand how being a part of this is funnn lol.

And @@Warriorsfury I never threatened to DDoS so you're fucking retarded. Its funny you called McNeo retarded and said he didn't know what he was talking about when you obviously didn't lol.

I guess mass free killing as a joke to rid temptation is where xG crosses the line.

~Adios, amigos

That's exactly what I posted on the thread too. While you did mass freekill, (which although is a serious rule, in the end it's just pixels on a screen) you remain banned. I'm just slightly upset that we treat different people so differently in punishment. I realize xG leadership has changed multiple times but some things need to be consistent..Others have been unbanned even though they participated in massive trolling and DDOS threats ffs.

>getting this buthhurt

>over nothing

#TakingItTooFar

No one's getting butthurt dude, I and other people were just disappointed because they thought you didn't unban Papi, but you did, you trolled us, good one bro. We can drop this now but I wouldn't call being upset over some stupid ass decisions be being mad over nothing.

You obviously read what I said to deduct that this was out of beig butthurt

/endsarcasm

Why would I go back on the servers and check if I was still teambanned when a co-leader said I was still teambanned..?

I was simply venting my unspoken feelings. But this one shall be spoken: Fuck you.

But on the real note, that was a good joke man. You obviously have a great sense of humor and know when to joke around. Kudos to you bruddah.