Warriorsfury

Need help

My computer screen keeps randomly putting shit tons of lines and changing colors like its about to crash and then SOMETIMES recovers and other times just goes blue screen with the lines and it starts dumping stuff to the disk.

I got this info after rebooting:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 1033

Additional information about the problem:

BCCode: 7f

BCP1: 0000000000000008

BCP2: 0000000080050031

BCP3: 00000000000006F8

BCP4: FFFFF80002EF4BC6

OS Version: 6_1_7601

Service Pack: 1_0

Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:

C:\Windows\Minidump\020813-26629-01.dmp

C:\Users\Warrior\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-54319-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:

Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

If someone can help me that would be great.

i think what you might be getting is the blue screen of death. Get the computer reset discs from whatever company made your computer idk might work

Normally if something like this occurs, I use System Restore and restore my system to it's state as it was on a previous date. In other words, a date when this problem never occured. That's what I would do.

May be a virus since the report says an error comes from the temp folder (that's your cookies and stuff from websites, clear cache to fix that)

If you have linux as well as windows, boot into that. I'll tell you more if you can boot into linux. (there is a program that you can use to view your windows files and scan them etc but I don't remember the name off the top of my head :[ )

Boot into windows safe mode (press f8 while computer is booting) and scan your local disc C for a virus as that may cause it.

That's an unusual stop code for a CPU overheating. Is it related? Could be. But when I researched the stop code I was seeing lots of issues with Windows and various Anti-Virus programs, specifically ZoneAlarm.

If it's really an overheating problem,you most likely have a serious fan problem. One might be clogged up. However, I may be wrong but between 70 and 100 degrees Celsius your computer wouldn't blue screen, it would just shut off.

If it's really an overheating problem,you most likely have a serious fan problem. One might be clogged up. However, I may be wrong but between 70 and 100 degrees Celsius your computer wouldn't blue screen, it would just shut off.

Depends on the chip. Some under-clock until they cool down, some dump and cause bluescreen, some lock up and the PC freezes... while others push on and start behaving like he's describing (though, those that "push on" just keep going and going... until they literally burn up with smoke and sparks and everything.)