ItsAaron

Line... again

Omg, is it just me, or does it seem like half the people who posted on this thread don't know the rules.

Gun Check Freeze implies;

1: Face away from cells.

2: AFK freeze.

It does not imply;

1: Take a step out.

2: Out of cell rebel.

& Why are people being bitches over CSS mods/admins having powers in the CS:GO division? If chrono/nova/whoeverthefuckelse didn't want them to have powers, they would've changed it, but they didn't.

You guys seriously bitch about everything. It's a game, build a pixelated bridge, and press W to get over it.

Why are people being bitches over CSS mods/admins having powers in the CS:GO division? If chrono/nova/whoeverthefuckelse didn't want them to have powers, they would've changed it, but they didn't.

If the rules are practically the same, shouldn't the CSGO staff be as good as CSS staff admining in CSGO JB ? It has pretty much always been that gun check freeze implies one step out and that's how everyone has regulated it.

1. Guncheck freeze does not imply to take a step out it has never been that way.

2. CS:GO jb rules are not supposed to be any different from CSS jb rules because they are the same gamemode.

3. CSS staff having powers in CS:GO does not relate to the topic of this thread. Take to another thread.

4. No proof of anything has been shown so don't just blindly -1 because you are friends with Line or whatever.

As has been stated a few times now, take a step out is not implied in the gun check freeze, and if he hadnt called out of cell rebel, and gave this order, it would be invalid, making it a freeday when the doors opened. And this isn't the first time CS:GO staff havent really known the rules, and I have heard some people saying "CSS staff have come in and slain for this, and for that", but even in CSS these would have been freeslays, so that's an invalid point. Just in the last three days I've completely saved the server twice, so you can't say it's well enough staffed yet.

None of this is even my point either, my point is at how disrespectful and abusive line was being, in the game and in teamspeak calling me stupid etc to the other non mods. I was told I shouldn't post this as people are apparently shaky enough as it is, but public disrespect like this isn't going to be helping matters.

This thread just shows the incompetence of the CSGO staff once again. All of them have said that the take a step out is implied in Guncheck freeze, but what's even more unintelligent in the whole thing is that they clearly didn't even take the 5 seconds to read any other post in the whole thread. Aaaron only copied and pasted the rule on practically every CSGO's staff post. Just embarrassing really..

Omg, is it just me, or does it seem like half the people who posted on this thread don't know the rules.

Gun Check Freeze implies;

1: Face away from cells.

2: AFK freeze.

It does not imply;

1: Take a step out.

2: Out of cell rebel.

& Why are people being bitches over CSS mods/admins having powers in the CS:GO division? If chrono/nova/whoeverthefuckelse didn't want them to have powers, they would've changed it, but they didn't.

You guys seriously bitch about everything. It's a game, build a pixelated bridge, and press W to get over it.

+1

although to make a few more things clear, As a div leader, I don't have access to giving out powers in sourcebans, this is all run through sourcebans. the only people who have powers to do that are Cos, and silence respectively. and for good reason, because if we had access to that, and someone got upset, all they have to do is point and click to remove powers without actually getting shit straight.

also, EZ is one hundred percent correct in his statements, HOWEVER I would like to add that if guncheck freeze is used in a valid way before cells open i.e. take a step out and guncheck freeze when cells open cuz yolo. then it does provide a valid order before they are opened, and prevents an uncalled freeday.

3. CSS staff having powers in CS:GO does not relate to the topic of this thread. Take to another thread.

4. No proof of anything has been shown so don't just blindly because you are friends with Line or whatever.

and now this.

None of this is even my point either, my point is at how disrespectful and abusive line was being, in the game and in teamspeak calling me stupid etc to the other non mods. I was told I shouldn't post this as people are apparently shaky enough as it is, but public disrespect like this isn't going to be helping matters.

This is the real issue at hand in this thread as presented, not what CSGO staff (wrongly) believes something means even though it is defined clearly. please keep your +1 or -1 to that and keep in mind what the ACTUAL rule is when giving a +1 or -1.

i don't see what you're getting at matsi, i'm pretty sure aaron is an admin of the CSS division not CS:GO unless i am wrong. So admins of css division shouldn't be able to override mods/admins within another division.

If something is not stated in the motd, it must be stated within in-game.. meaning you have to tell them to take a step out otherwise it will be invalid orders. Even if several admin/mod were to follow this, it doesn't mean everyone will.

Anyways, this will be closed if there are not proof of such action nor proof of reasons to protest this memeber. This will be kept up for a little while longer for discussion, if no proof is shown this thread will be immediately closed.

Why does it matter that he is a CSS admin and not CS:GO? if he shouldn't be using powers in CS:GO someone should make it so CSS admins have power in only CSS Otherwise... my point was... he is an admin.... for jailbreak..... he is wiser and far more experienced with the rules than Line is... and thus he knows what he is talking about.... the rules are the same for both servers.... so CSS vs CSGO means absolutly nothing.... it just shows how the CS:GO admins are so fucked up in enforcing things... ever since i started playing here everyone always said "take a step out...." until recently some asshole decided that in order to improve their kills and kill a bunch of people they were going to just say guncheck freeze... CS:GO has become less about having fun and more about symantics.

Also... Line has had half a dozen reports on him by half a dozen DIFFERENT PEOPLE..... maybe that says something about him...

Jesus christ people. Unless the motd rules state that it is in fact Implied, It's Not Fucking Implied.

Notice how in Gun Check Freeze that it Clearly says that "Unless specified, it is implied that you Face Away"? Absolutely Nothing in the motd rules is implied unless stated, and this is why so many wrongful slays are dealt by Mods/Admins alike.

With your logic, you might as well slay every single person who camps when it isn't even Last CT or a Warday.

Camping: Being within 10 feet (steps) of the same location for more than 15 seconds, unless instructed to by a Warden. It does not matter how many entrances there are.

There is clearly No punishment for this with the exception of during Last CT/Warday/Vents. But hey, why don't we just slay them because it's implied? Hurr durr.

No.

Shit doesn't work that way, and any Mod or Admin who enforces rules such as that need to take a good look at the motd rules and provide proof, or should be demoted.

Now, pertaining to the thread, because there is a lack of proof, it's impossible to determine who was right or wrong. Now, as Aaron said, simply saying "When cell doors open and I say go, guncheck freeze." does not in any way imply you to take a step out and is considered an Incell Order, which is prohibited. If the Warden did Not give any other orders prior to this order, then yes, it would be a justified No Orders Freeday. However; someone is saying that the "Out of cell Rebel" order was given, so the freeday may have been invalid.

As I said, until proof or evidence is provided, there really is no sort of Member Protest to go by here.

- Dat guy, Forest

Alright, lets get this straight. Like i had said before and i am repeating it now.

If something is not stated in the motd, it must be stated within in-game.. meaning you have to tell them to take a step out otherwise it will be invalid orders. Even if several admin/mod were to follow this, it doesn't mean everyone will.

That's that, And on to other matters that's been popping up in this thread as well. Newly css mods do not get powers within cs:go, those who have power within both has had it and was approve of, otherwise it would have been removed. If you want powers in another division you must apply for it.

For now this thread will be closed seeing no evidence of such for protest - If you come with evidence please let any forums admin know to re-open this thread and post it instead of creating a whole new thread.

~CLOSED

Got Duckiis' Permission.

Anyways,

Guncheck Freeze*: This is an AFK freeze performed immediately at directly outside cells. Unless stated otherwise it is implied to face AWAY from cells. (Example: When cell doors open, take one step out and guncheck freeze." This is from the CS:GO rules.

"This is an AFK freeze performed immediately at directly outside cells"

After talking to Chrono and couple of other players about this issue, within the order, a gun check freeze can only occur outside of cells and "This is an AFK freeze performed immediately at directly outside cells" emphasizes the fact that you have to step out of your cells.

Regarding the order of saying it, I have said as well "On Go, Guncheck freeze", that being said I would still take a step outside of my cells, face away and AFK freeze. I didn't have to specify the fact that you have to say "Take a step out" I just gave an example when I updated it.

There is no reason for a protest as I see nothing wrong as Line did not break the rules and as there is no evidence, I'm not holding Line responsible for anything. Line is a really good mod, he follows the rules to the tee and does a lot better than most of the Mods in the CS:GO Division and I believe he wouldn't do something stupid.

The handful mods and admins that have access to the CS:GO Division are in the CS:GO Division and were approved of by the previous Co-leaders (Refer to Duckiis Post).

-Closed