9:35 PM - Takibo: fuck

9:35 PM - Takibo: wtf am i doing postin in this then

9:36 PM - Takibo: who else is nice thats still in here/

9:36 PM - Takibo: is there anyone?

9:36 PM - Billy Mays: uhhh

9:36 PM - Billy Mays: tbh

9:36 PM - Billy Mays: no lol

9:36 PM - Billy Mays: we all left and got a new ts3

Been gone for a bit, just realized all the cool people left, and i've been posting the past couple of weeks thinking they stayed, but i just realized the average left is a range of 13- 15 players that are insecure and immature.

Those of you who don't know me, which im guessing are new to xG here's my background with xG:

- Met silence, a looooooooong time ago, 4-5 years ago? i don't know long before xG was created

- Hung out with Duckii, Cocky, Aegean (a little), lilkrazy. (if you don't know some of these players then you're DEFINITELY new)

- Got into xG and joined them

- Got into competitive, had scrim admin when the first server was created.

- Met some really cool guys, Billy mays, trif, unique, king, ben dover, and lot others, made a competitive team with them

- Team didnt go far but was still fun

- Had my own team, Got sponsored by xG itself, placed 2nd place in CEVO, and 6th place in ESEA Intermediate

- Disappeared

- Came back to this

Some of you may be old members but don't know me because i was only around for the competitive side of xG. I luv you old members, new members know that you're making people leave, cause you can't take a joke, can't be chill, and are literally tearing this shit apart LOL.

If i stuck through with xG and was a co-leader by now you would all hate me with a passion i'd keep you little bitches on a leash at all times.

Anyways,

Taking page out of bookmarks, and i ask to be taken away from member roster,

Will come back if xG starts having an age requirement, and gets scrim servers and what not for fun again

bye

Edit:

Not to forget about the xG members who are still chill shoutout to:

- Silence specially (if you only know this guy as "autumn" then..... welcome to xG.)

- Chrono <3

- Bigga

- Serbian

- Reflex-

- Duckii

- Duckii Jr.

- Haadron

- Turdwig

- Gentlesnivy

- Duplolas

- Drendan

And the rest that i didnt mention is because they're not on xG anymore

haha you scumbag, but yeah RIP in peace

haha these dumbies need to know the truth they're sweeping this community down to their immaturity level

LOL

I don't understand some peoples logic. People joining a clan isn't what kills it. Just because someone joined recently makes them a bad person? To be honest, good riddance to you.

What good would a clan be if new people didn't want to join it? Some of the people who have been here longer are cool. Some of the newer members are a hell of a lot cooler than you even give credit for. Where are you finding the 13 and 15 year olds? Most of the people I know here go to college or are older, I don't understand where you are pulling those facts from.

And talking shit in your "goodbye" post is really low, and just fucking dumb.

I don't understand some peoples logic. People joining a clan isn't what kills it. Just because someone joined recently makes them a bad person? To be honest, good riddance to you.

What good would a clan be if new people didn't want to join it? Some of the people who have been here longer are cool. Some of the newer members are a hell of a lot cooler than you even give credit for. Where are you finding the 13 and 15 year olds? Most of the people I know here go to college or are older, I don't understand where you are pulling those facts from.

You're posting in my thread why?

If you're not my friend then why are you posting here sir?

You should be happy that i'm leaving, so hop off.

Two Words My Man. New Fag. btw iv been in xG a year Iv seen this clan falling ever since. I think silence should just pack up take what hes got and #shutdownxg dont get me wrong I love xG and its not silences fault(not all of it). Its the Community. Its not what it used to be back in the day you wouldnt understand because you werent here. its the people inside how broken it is now.

Some of the newer members are a hell of a lot cooler than you even give credit for.

Because "being cool" is what makes you mature and tolerable...

Seriously though, I don't think xG will be going anywhere, and I hope it doesn't. This clan and these people can be a good bunch and most of the people get along alright. It's hard for things to go smoothly for everyone which such a big group.

I've been around for just under a year and in that time I've seen a lot of change, and I've heard about a lot of change even before my time. People will come and go, it happens.

However, I will agree, that things seem to be on the down and out. No disrespect to any individual, but the average maturity level is plummeting - the trolls are trolling so hard that when a troll reports a troll the troll trolls the troll who trolled (well, you see where I'm going with this...).

But again, xG isn't going anywhere. I've seen xG in financial hardship, and I know there under-played and dead servers. Will it downsize? Maybe. Will things continue to change? Hopefully (for the better). But is it folding? No.

My 2 cents.

Never got to know you, seen you around on forums a lot. But any oldies i'll still say farewell to, regardless if I know em. From what I've seen, you were a chill mo' fuckah. I wish you good luck in your future endeavors mate. Good luck!

@@McNeo

now YOU'RE the type of people i'm saying xG is lacking. Thats a mature answer right there. John comes in hard guns blazing without even bothering to try to understand what im saying lol

@@TheRageWay

exactly, thats what i'm saying

@@Forest

Thanks mannnn :D i'm still around, but only in esea, If you start playing esea or if you do hit me up and we can play together

@@John

can you stop cussing? lol you're exactly what im talking about

Also, @John , yeah just go play marbles or something, the adults are talking

Say's the guy who pirates stuff while he supposedly get's paid $200 an hour for his supposed job and was incarcerated because he got so butt hurt at his job.