Takibo

Takibo has Downs

@Pepper

<333 Changed your name?

@@Unique

nigga i been gone cuzzooo been playing esea non stop. was gonna get back into 10manning and hanging out with yall in ts. but now its all new gen

I don't understand...

Can you not just respect his opinion instead of fighting it with your own? Your argument was null the moment you started it. He is trying to have fun the old way with loosed rules and what not like old xG was but new people come in and be all strict and what not. Now im not saying Order is a terrible thing its just there is a time and place for everything.

I might be a newfag I guess I remember playing on this server when I was about 11 or 12 (I'm 16 right now) but still I understand them completely (Atleast I hope I do) and I don't have a problem with it. Sure some of the trolling goes too far but they know when to stop.

The fuck are you saying? ur like 11.

Newb.

@@DuckiiJr.

why wouldnt i talk to you ;)

@@Drendan

byee :(( if you ever start playing esea hit me up

@TheLostCause

haha, the community will pick right back up i hope

P.S.: I'm still posting cause everytime someone posts here i get an email, so i won't really be officially gone till this thread falls under, which should within the day :o

Fuck you taki this is another of your tricks isn't it :P

Nah but seriously keep me added! Maybe we'll pug/scrim together sometime if I get back into competitive CSS. Been playing a lot of tf2 :P

Keep it real nigga! Don't let the haters get to you <3