Deodate

But We Are Out...

Before we start: let's get the mood right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZKQUOApw1g

xG.. oh god xG.

The amount of time I have spent in this community is immense. All of my freetime went to this clan it seems. The countless hours on Teamspeak, various servers on multiple games, and the forms.

Back when I joined, the clan was a family. I loved everyone in the clan. Ranked my way up, and up, and wanted to do all I could for it. But, the family got less and less. And now it's my turn.

Plenty of you are worth mentioning... (fuck deo you have done this before.)

@@Warriorsfury : The time I have spent with you these last few months is quite absurd. One, if not the best, members/staff this clan has had. Not to mention the BIGGEST BALLS in NA, EU, and all of Asia. Stood up for everyone, didn't take shit from anyone. Thanks for all the work you did for me. You helped me out immensely. Keep being one of the trillest. Fuck it right boi, i ain't neva gave a fuck, prolly neva will, too faded.

@@MissTrill : Everyone told me to stay away from you, saying you were crazy and vulgar. I'm quite glad I spent time with you and got to know you for you. You told the truth to everyone, even if they didn't want to hear it. I know I didn't want to sometimes as well. I will dolphin noise the fuck out of you. omg nudez safe wit me bb lulz.

@Jay ( @Mugatu I think) Dog, you ain't even trill compared to me. Scrubbiest kid on planet Earth. But you are probably the funniest kids I have ever met. You dog hoes with such flow and dexterity it sickens me. Your insults still have me laughing days later. Straight up Untouchable.

@@Cristo I don't care if you cheat, you are one of the nicest people here. You take nothing personal, even our racism against you. Best minority I have ever met, by far. ;) Keep in touch.

@@Klure Even though you left and ignored me for the last few weeks, you were probably one of the closest people to me in xG. You may be a cat killer, but I love you.

@@Foxxy You most likely won't see this dog, but you we're so trill when you were here. Keep in touch with me, we will get my computer running and play some games and chill.

@@Salt! and @Pepper! I think you are both banned but fuck it yolo. RpgS you are one of the funniest and coolest guys. #hoodie Aegean, I will forever recognize you as my Junior you scum. I'll give you lessons on dancing, volleyball and cumming if you still want it.

@@HaaDron You already know what I think about you, I don't have to explain it. Don't jizz in your belly button anymore.

@@MuffinMonster Don't hate me for this. I'll still be here for you anytime you need me. Favorite member of all time. Hands Down.

@@HighSociety I'll still protect your Toy Box that's a fact. You owe me for that HLDJ you stubborn shit. You are a straight clown and I have always wanted to do this: Get Falcon Ponched.

@serbian_bela_vuk Michael Jones, not tall, piece of shit nigga. I know that I was never much in your mind, but you are very tenacious and the last time lord. It hurts me to say it.

@@Microsoft Never talked to me, doesn't deserve a mention @ all.

@@DeathGod We will play Xbox together forsure. +1 Deo's Broken Penis. You are so trill.

@@tree yolo.

@@Chrono I still feel effects of your abuse today, but you are a really funny guy when YOU DON'T FUCKING ABUSE ON ME. :_:

@EzKill , @@Gawd , @@Reflex : You are my boi's, rimdog for life. <33

@@Slipery Can't post on this cause he had massive balls and scorched some niggas, but you are one of the trillest out there. Seeya Sleeves.

There are plenty of you out here that I didn't mention. Sorry if I missed you, there are so many people that I love from this place.

Call me Deodate, bitches.

You're making me QQ. It really sucks to see you leaving Deo. You better god damn be on every now and then, even if for a brief 30 mins or some shit, or i'll hunt yo ass down. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors, and I hope you overcome all of life's obstacles. Peace bruh' </3

- Dat guy, Forest

A single wet tear fell down Muffins face and falls on his laptop as one of his favourite members leaves forever. He simply cannot take the pain. He spys a gun in the corner of his eye. He stares it down for the next 5 days pondering. "Why? WHY? WHHHHHY?" were the thoughts going through his sub-conscious mind. His full on conscious mind did not pick it up because it was too hard to believe. He went through the 5 stages of grief. "No, no it could not be true, hes done this before. He will come back, I know it!" Will he? Only time will tell. "NO THIS ISN'T TRILL AT ALL DEO, HOW COULD YOU MAN?" he yelled at Deodate over steam while Deodate was scrimming because he was a total whore. Muffin soon bargained with him. "BOY, I'LL GET YOU ANY GAME YOU WANT MAN, JUST STAY IN xG!" he exclaimed to Deodate while Deodate was still scrimming because he is a total fucking baddie. Muffin soon went into a depression, started selling drugs in the street, got involved with gangs. Not a good life. Every time Muffin came home he stared at the gun. Stared for hours on end. In the end, he decided it was best for Deodate to leave xG because it was his decision. As Deodate was packing his bags, he was saying his goodbyes. Muffin ran up to him and whispered so quietly into Deo's ear "lol u fukin scrub 1v1 me n css u feggat."

RIP Deodate 2012-2013