Jaybreeze

RageWay Forum Ban

I dont really need to get any proof since you can just go on any topic in general and see him post the same bullshit. He's clogging up the forums with the same post over and over again (using incorrect logic if i might add). I dont want him to get a permanent forum ban, just a temporary. Hey, i got banned for speaking truth about a division (tumbleweed), but he spams nonstop and nothing happens? Logic.

why the proof if its already on the forums, pretty much all his post are the same stating that the thread is posted in the wrong section.. ;p just saying

General is getting that's 1 of it i found,

https://xenogamers.com/search.php?searchid=237025 - these are his recent post, majoritiy of it are the same thing.. so theres the proof that i gotten for jay.

Imo, i consider these as spam. Seeing how most people don't mind most of the post such as the Rs poll.. ect. Soo, i'd just say we ask him to stop with these cause there is no real point of it.. Ex: Member application created in General section somewhat of a thread like that he could probably post in.

-1 this man's post could have saved my life had I listened, but instead I was banned by some kike.

attachment.php?attachmentid=4617&stc=1

He's just doing us a favor and trying to spare us from the wrath of the Star of David.

aaaaaaaaa.thumb.png.e4c0fa8760ca44f512bb1fb538f44a07.png

Im going to give you all the post I'v made and you tell me if there the "Same" oh yeah heres the definition ofthe word Same - Identical; not different; unchanged.

heres the screen shots: [ATTACH]4618.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4619.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4620.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4621.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4622.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4623.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4624.vB[/ATTACH]

So please tell me they say the exact same thing. I give a reason for each one, and on one of these I was kidding. See im not scared to show you what Iv posted or I wouldnt of posted, and not lazy enough to not give any proof.

btw if I missed any just tell me I will go get them and let me give you the names of the topic for the actual thread. Runescape vote poll, How to be a leader 101, How can I get unbanned from CT, General is getting.., trading credits for XBL, Steam internet issues, Girlfriends pictures. the General is getting thread I made a joking post.

Forgot something again. umm Iv only posted one thing on each thread that was made that was not applicable to "General Post". Also I still dont know why you care Jaybrezzy your not even in xG and you dont like it so why would you care if there was a spammer its not like you should care but oh wait it seems like you do care I wonder why so Ironic.

5aa4bc2cf36d2_chrome2013-02-2011-40-51-48.thumb.jpg.84576195eaed86817fd14a9efc61e64b.jpg

5aa4bc2d1b201_chrome2013-02-2011-42-09-28.thumb.jpg.86d55c7e777a0ea3a075f831cce1eba2.jpg

5aa4bc2d3abd8_chrome2013-02-2011-43-14-58.thumb.jpg.74816033baf9401a32f2117d1d2e272f.jpg

5aa4bc2d59e26_chrome2013-02-2011-43-37-78.thumb.jpg.040f69cf2eef3139a48255dfec42eaea.jpg

5aa4bc2d77570_chrome2013-02-2011-43-56-63.thumb.jpg.4fce9d281ea4122bbf556e8744025dea.jpg

5aa4bc2d97054_chrome2013-02-2011-44-56-10.thumb.jpg.70dd8155fe4c0f601e9301ac3d254b78.jpg

5aa4bc2db6859_chrome2013-02-2011-46-50-34.thumb.jpg.98f85a6e31bb494fa5577e90dd2b42e3.jpg

@Brian, im not going to dig through general when you can just look at any topic there. Regardless, RageWay did a good enough job getting my point across.

To address the defendant; These posts aren't useful as you don't do anything on the forums but this. You continually spam the same message, sometimes without even reading the topic i.e., example 6 in your post. Now, when i say the "same" I mean a similar general concept, which they are. If you took the time to explain to the poster why it was in the wrong section then I wouldn't care as you actually put some thought into the post instead of going around on whatever high horse you think you're riding upon (it is more of a mini-pony however, as you hold 0 weight in every essence of xG). Lastly, its JayBreezy, don't be ignorant the spelling is at the top of the page. Also, I care because I don't come to lurk on the forums to see the same, useless peice of garbage posted by a low tier member trying to get noticed.

TLDR: If you actually cared about what you wrote on the forums, then put some effort forth instead of writing the same useless sentences on every thread, or just comment. That's why the functions there.

Oh yeah heres the google definition of spamming(and please dont tell me that google is dumb and has the wrong definition): Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet.

The word "Same" is in there not "Similar" so therefor your argument is invalid. good day sir.

Just close this shit already, its clear that jaybreeze is just butthurt and still has feelings for xG (possibly sexual). Its shit like this that made me leave.

No.

The word "Same" is in there not "Similar" so therefor your argument is invalid. good day sir.

Overall, all of your post had the same meaning, Saying that the thread is posted in the wrong section and should be moved to the correct section.

Lol obviously you need to look carefully at your definition.

"Send the same message indiscriminately to (large numbers of recipients) on the Internet"

Your messages were all to post in the right section in the forums, mainly because you got butthurt about being banned 1 day for posting something completely arbitrary in general. It's the SAME Message, worded differently in the beginning. I mean, this is exactly what you did, spamming fits that description perfectly. Smoking ads now aren't the same in every one where people lose loved ones over smoking, but the message is the same in the sense that they are all trying to stop smoking.

Spamming is the same regardless if they start different but have the same message. Here's an example.

"Oh hey tim, I've noticed you've been googling how to make more money working at home. I personally have made thousands of dollars a month, just from doing this

Check this link - "

that would be considered the same AND spamming even if the next email was

"Kat! I saw that you've been looking up jobs at your local mall. Trust me, I can relate! I've been relieved though ever since I was able to start working home and making thousands of dollars a month just from doing something SO SIMPLE!

Here Kat, check out this link :) - "

What you're doing is no different, except you're not a virus or an Ad. Jay is right in this instance no matter how drunk he may be 10 hours of the day every day