Sign in to follow this  
Arthman

Oh boy

Well, After nearly 2 years with xG, i've decided to leave. It is due to multiple reasons such as Most of my friends leaving, the constant bashing, Just growing tired of the drama, and With each new generations comes EVEN BIGGER RETARDS. Servers changed WAYY too much to my liking thus i will depart and go search for a smaller community.

If your name isn't here it's because EITHER im too lazy to tag you, or either i cant quite get your forum name

I love y'all

@mostdope @poncher @whaththefuckyournameis I've alway liked you period @@serbiansnaga you sir are a fucking genius. and you are tall

@@Chrono I alway enjoyed playing with you

@erosennin we gotta play some games soon dude

@@Gkoo Stay cool and keep doing your job, you are good at it

@@Gawd dude, we gotta play some more games

@@VanillaGrape Stay fresh motherfucker <3

@Brian I know we didn't get along quite well, but keep up the good job.

If anyone is asking, Yes i will keep you in my friends list, feel free to delete me if you want.

This is my last goodbye

-Arthman/Wolfeh/Grimmjow

The only times I remember actually hanging out with you, were either in Minigames or Jailbreak.. Still, good times were had. It sucks to see you depart bud, but I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours! See you around mate (hopefully)

- Dat guy, Forest

Why must JUST WHY IM BAD AT GOODBYES anyway good bye :) see you around remember wear a codom prevent fuckups like me p.s i love you just as much as i love gkoo and thats alot if any 1 finds this white text GET A LIFE

Oh and remeber SMOKE BLEACH EVERY DAY :) i lost what i was gunna say so EAT IT