Duplolas

Going out with a Bang Bang

lol, lets start from the beggining.

1: Joins xG (Don't know how or why anyone let him in)

2: Wants to earn mod, but can't so he buys Payed Admin.

3: Gets demoted from paid admin to mod. LOL, THATS FUCKING SAD.

4: Tries to fit in with xG by going along with what people say. For example as duplo always says "Bang Bang" "GG no re" or used to say "Rimdog" #Rimdawg4lyfedoe.

5: Wants to be liked in xG so he tries to become friends with higher ups, and more likable people (Who didn't like him one bit, lol).

6: Causes drama in every thread he makes.

7: Says he does stuff for xG, when in reality, has done little to nothing.

8: Leaves xG in the stupidest, and worst way possible - by abusing. NOT LIKE PEOPLE HAVE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE.

9: Says he has better stuff to do, but yet still hangs around forums & comments on every single post.

LOL, & funny how no one joins that group, because little to no one in this clan/who left the clan LIKES YOU.

tl;dr duplo you did nothing, get off your high horse.

Actually sir I said GG no re to piss of neo and salt. I never said rimdog or w/e the fuck that was.

9: Says he has better stuff to do, but yet still hangs around forums & comments on every single post.

Like what you do? Oh and wait, you applied to get back into xG and couldnt.

3: Gets demoted from paid admin to mod.

Which was actually a good thing.

7: Says he does stuff for xG, when in reality, has done little to nothing.

I cause drama. I made the new format for applications for CS:S and CS:GO. Done my job as a mod for around a year. Banned silence for mass FKing (lol). But ya, mainly drama, which everyone in xG gets off on. Ya i know people fapp to my posts they are so full of drama. Its like goddamn shakespear.

Anyways, GG No Re.

Like what you do? Oh and wait, you applied to get back into xG and couldnt.

Actually, I never said I had better things to do, did I? I stay around on forums so I can comment on idiotic threads such as this. & If you look, you were the only one to -1 me. & I said, close this cuz I didn't wanna join back. So wrong.

Which was actually a good thing.

LOL, it's not a good thing, it's embarrassing.

I cause drama. I made the new format for applications for CS:S and CS:GO. Done my job as a mod for around a year. Banned silence for mass FKing (lol). But ya, mainly drama, which everyone in xG gets off on. Ya i know people fapp to my posts they are so full of drama. Its like goddamn shakespear.

You must think everyone loves & respects that don't you? Well, no. In-fact, I only know MAX 5 people who like you who aren't newfags or complete faggots.

So, gg no @@tree

I made the new format for applications for CS:S and CS:GO.

Clarifying this. You brought up the idea of enforcing this more. You did not make it. Aegean & Serbian did. (Aegean did, Serbian is just tall & ugly.)