Duplolas

Going out with a Bang Bang

I dont want him banned, he just lied saying I made it up on an earlier thread. Was just letting everyone know he did lie. Had it on my mind :D Oh and what I was asking you was if you heard him bring it up in the Degroot keep map. He brought it up laughing about him doing it, thats what I was asking ya about.

- - - Updated - - -

Bang Bang

I don't and probably will never understand the use of the "Bang Bang" at the end of your statement, but I do remember the girl you are trying to talk about. You were drunk that night we all played on Degroot keep and she was talking to you. Deodate told me he doesn't even know the girl that was supposedly "trolling" you. He only knew her through a mutual friend.

Omg, why can't you just leave in silence, don't make such a fuzz about it.

Was trying to. I just wanted Charrax mainly to apologize about insulting the other divisions and maybe get some ban times written out because as far as I had seen, there was no official amount of time for most things. I also really dont like Charrax.

Actively recruiting on WarZ? You have 30 hours on GMOD and 4 on WarZ, so I dont really know which division you're recruiting for. Also, that "steam group" the WarZ division hasn't had a single new member in 2 weeks and is still stuck on 20, so good job doing that.

Now, I don't care for you in the slightest bit as a person, nor do I respect anything you have done within xG. Getting that out of the way, making a ragequit post like this insulting members of the community, current and former, just adds to the fact that you're an immature little child with an inferiority complex. People insult your division not for the game, but because of the person running it.

I get it, you did this "for teh lolz and gg no re kids" but that doesn't really make sense when you have garnered literally 0 respect in a community you essentially wasted your time in. I don't know if this is some weird little fetish that turns you on or what not, but you had the chance to leave in a somewhat dignified and respectable manner, seeing as how you put in over a year of your time with little to nothing to show for it now. I doubt your division will last much longer since you yourself said you only wanted it because you and some friends play, and you've brought nothing to xG with it but a whole flame war (which is highly amusing i might add) and unnecessary drama.

TLDR: aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_9.gif.5801fcc5fec69cb5f51602be1b7407b5.gif

Congrats for wasting yours and everyone else's time.

This thread, it's so full of fucking LOVE.

Naw, but seriously, it's like 80% hate, 10% troll, and 10% goodbye posts.

Keep it real duplo, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours! When life gives you lemons, remember to squeeze that shit into your enemies eyes and/or just make a refreshing beverage. Cheers

- Dat guy, Forest

This thread, it's so full of fucking LOVE.

Naw, but seriously, it's like 80% hate, 10% troll, and 10% goodbye posts.

Keep it real duplo, I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours! When life gives you lemons, remember to squeeze that shit into your enemies eyes and/or just make a refreshing beverage. Cheers

- Dat guy, Forest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6iTwVIiMM

@Chrono Looks like you win. You are the only remaining survivor of the shitlist! <3 U

GG Kiddos. GG. Seems I am the only one of us who could handle. And look at me now. [video=youtube;8gyLR4NfMiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gyLR4NfMiI

Yeah nigga. I went there. Shitlist can't even handle.

2ce great thread to just read through and lulz my way into gaming.