Sign in to follow this  
xGShadowSpy

Quiz To Get On CT(We need it, idc how its made)

K, well immediately im starting off saying this,I DONT CARE IF THIS IS DENIED.

Now that i said that, ill continue.

This week alone i probabally have more than 20 ct bans due to derps, each and every one of which have not read motd. Im gonna get to the point so you guys dont go saying "Thread too long, im leaving"

We need a Quiz sort of plugin, before going on CT(only quiz'd once before getting on CT, then it stays for any time u want to Join CT) you get a quiz,(its not hard if u read MOTD), i.e for what it would say,"What is Baiting?" "How Many Days between Freedays/warday?" "Can a T knife a CT for baiting?" and so on.Also if they dont get the quiz right, they cant take it for another week or so.

Now, some might say(forest already did)"Well, you're admin, just do ur job and ct ban them" ok, and i understand, but when its a 24/7 thing where i have to repeat myself, you kinda lose the fun of playing, which makes some staff just want to stop admin'ing, I enjoy admin,i wouldnt be one if i didnt, but people need to know rules in the first place, we shouoldnt have to warn them and give them a smack on the hand and the timeout chair. Now, as for making it, Im not somebody who knows how to make this stuff, so im not sure who would, even if a member had to that is also fed up with bad CTs.

As said b4, idc if its denied or w.e, we atleast need SOMETHING to crack down on these baddies, even if its less leniency with people who freekill etc.

#AutisticCTs

+1 i know i still make mistakes but im still learning all the ct rules. but i do know the common ones. this is annoying when a ct does something stupid because it causes an argument or a little fight/ free kill spam.

my 2 cents

This is a really good idea.

I say make it a 5 question multiple choice quiz on the MOTD. If not enough points are scored they can't be CT untill the next map.

The only problem is we need a coder to make this plugin.

+1

Instead of banning immediately, I suggest staff tell the person making the mistake in Private AND admin chat what they're doing wrong. And no I do not mean "Yo IU, READ MOTD (WEBSITE LINK)" I Mean "IU you cannot get in knifing distance of prisoners, please stay couple feet away, this is your only warning" Thats a bit too long, but a shortened version. That might get the ct to notice what he's doing wrong.

i agree! but it may be hard to rebel if theres alot of people who know what there doing x-x. +1

This made me love this quiz even more!

HARDER REBELLING. I LOVE IT.

agreed. although I think programming a quiz for the server would be expensive. how about buying access to the !guard command?

maybe make it like 3,000 credits one time payment? it would bring donations to the server for kids that do not want to wait, and it would make it so that people cannot simply just !guard and mass free kill when they just join the server for no reason.

agreed. although I think programming a quiz for the server would be expensive. how about buying access to the !guard command?

maybe make it like 3,000 credits one time payment? it would bring donations to the server for kids that do not want to wait, and it would make it so that people cannot simply just !guard and mass free kill when they just join the server for no reason.

This would make it so there are no cts. No one wants to pay to play on ct, audible u have bad ideas

Only problem I see with this is that it would have to be updated as MOTD is updated to keep CTs (new and old) with up to date info, I'm not exactly savvy on my programming but that might be a little more than a brief pain in the ass.

agree! but it may be hard to rebel if theres alot of people who know what there doing x-x.
Psh just cause they know the rules doesn't mean they can shoot well. But yes some retarded people out there need a test to get on CT.

+1

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
    Tatost Brian