IUDesigns

New Donator Skins

@autumn tell me if you want to add this to server and ill give .vtf file

New and improved, might even add new staff skins to replace the Admin one because Mods aren't admins lel.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_139.jpg.d025684dd629e9a707194cf5ecadfaf8.jpg

PS: I'll try adding tattoos on the head, so it looks more nice.

Got any tips to make it better, I thought it didn't turn out bad.

- - - Updated - - -

gross

Got any tips to make it better, I thought it didn't turn out bad.

I don't know how skilled you are with the program but the purpose of a donator skin is to stick out and be noticed. A small logo on the back and a even smaller one on the front would be great for xG members, but as a donator I'd think people would want something a little more flashy. Maybe a SWAT type skin, or robo cop, for a CT and a gang member or italian mob boss for terrorists. Once again I think you said you were new to all this so I dont expect much, thats just my input.

I don't know how skilled you are with the program but the purpose of a donator skin is to stick out and be noticed. A small logo on the back and a even smaller one on the front would be great for xG members, but as a donator I'd think people would want something a little more flashy. Maybe a SWAT type skin, or robo cop, for a CT and a gang member or italian mob boss for terrorists. Once again I think you said you were new to all this so I dont expect much, thats just my input.

The swat is already there, As for the donator T skin, reason behind that it's simple is because when your rebelling you dont want to be noticed. This is enough detail to give (the 4k credit) skin. My other idea was to actually remove the credit skin because it defeats the purpose of donating.

Make it blend in, like how about, since it's a prison, like the prisoner got sliced up and he's got xG carved in his back in the ripped shirt :D

You better like this...

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_23.png.9f46d425c234ff6f6f6520e85fbfb570.png

better get something in return ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$)LEL

ok first off you can barely make out that the X and G also that horrible bevel and embossed text with ugly tiger stripe is horrible the tattoos look like a 2006 WWE game custom character and I almost had to find glasses to read the xG department text so atleast ask for advice or comments before assuming you deserve $$$$$$ for it or even that we should use it

ok first off you can barely make out that the X and G also that horrible bevel and embossed text with ugly tiger stripe is horrible the tattoos look like a 2006 WWE game custom character and I almost had to find glasses to read the xG department text so atleast ask for advice or comments before assuming you deserve $$$$$$ for it or even that we should use it

First off I was joking about the $$$, the skin isn't even mine, probably copyrighted (I revamped it). Second I think the tattoos were very nicely done, adds something extra. By all means, silence doesn't have to incorporate this, but I thought it would be nice to have an xG labeled skin, other than Vintage jailbreak. Also gotta comment, that injury near stomach looks fake, so I'm going to remove that. Thanks for feedback tho!

NEED MORE FEEDBACK!

Not trying to be mean, they're pretty bad. We need someone who is actually skilled in model making.

Completely understandable, Hopefully we get coders or something.

Last time:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_24.png.f73a0cb0d44135508a5b219ebab45239.png

I wish I could model very well, but this is a first, so yea we def need coders.

I think the xG part should be raised up on the back portion of the model. Not much clothing features a brand name or design on the lower part, it's mostly on the upper back.

The "donator" portion should be something different, the tiger stripe design is conflicting and doesn't match at all with the other xG design.

We want to also keep in mind that when people buy this model, we're assuming they want to look more unique then the other prisoners. So, I was thinking of a few additions you could Try to make. Something along the lines of this:

- Bandana Mask (Don't know if something like this is possible or not, never edited models or anything) Of course you can go with just a solid color.

[ATTACH]4663.vB[/ATTACH]

- Different colored outfit? Maybe bring that Yellow jumpsuit back.

I have to say, I do admire the tattooes. It's definitely something different. This is just my input on what could possibly be added or something, if it's not even remotely possible, just disregard my post.

- Dat guy, Forest

Bandana-Mask2.gif.6b636a5dd9e938b515099abe64596f16.gif

I think the xG part should be raised up on the back portion of the model. Not much clothing features a brand name or design on the lower part, it's mostly on the upper back.

The "donator" portion should be something different, the tiger stripe design is conflicting and doesn't match at all with the other xG design.

We want to also keep in mind that when people buy this model, we're assuming they want to look more unique then the other prisoners. So, I was thinking of a few additions you could Try to make. Something along the lines of this:

- Bandana Mask (Don't know if something like this is possible or not, never edited models or anything) Of course you can go with just a solid color.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4663[/ATTACH]

- Different colored outfit? Maybe bring that Yellow jumpsuit back.

I have to say, I do admire the tattooes. It's definitely something different. This is just my input on what could possibly be added or something, if it's not even remotely possible, just disregard my post.

- Dat guy, Forest

Thanks a lot for the feedback mate, I was thinking the SAME exact thing with the bandana. However you can only do that with a 3D program. I wish I could do that, cause honestly it would be sick. I would change the skin again, but it's not that good so we'll wait for coders or just keep the same ones :P

I like that we have someone trying. It's better than no one, and after practice he will get better.

Im going to try actually reskinning in a 3D program but im alittle buys with school and rl

Im going to try actually reskinning in a 3D program but im alittle buys with school and rl

That sounds dope. Keep us updated. I'm excited for it.