IUDesigns

New Donator Skins

Sorry for all these postings, but it'll keep me a little organized.

New CT Skins!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_31.png.47f1a787d5bcda76046151637fda94c3.png

Reason why I changed both was because, both had blue eyes and looked the same. So I added some spicy stuff and changed them, to give both a unique look.

PS: I'm planning on adding Red Camo (very light) for the DM/DIv skin, and maybe a white outfit for the Co leader skin (Greyish white, no camo).

this weekend ill see what i can put together but ill be making an PM/A, Mod,Admin, and DM ones so people can see who people are without having to read the tags in their names

Paid Moderators and Moderators; and Paid Admins and Admins are all the same rank. They wear different tags, but on SourceBans, they have the same access. Mods and Paid Mods are set as server moderators with -admin kick ban slay chat- and Admins and Paid Admins are set as server administrators with -admin kick ban unban slay chat vote- so there can't be any separate skins for Paid staff versus normal staff. Sorry.

well seeing how these are pretty good and my idea of making each position for staff a different skin then I wont bother trying to make better ones cuz I'm too busy with school but good job IU I like them

well seeing how these are pretty good and my idea of making each position for staff a different skin then I wont bother trying to make better ones cuz I'm too busy with school but good job IU I like them

Getting approval from you is even better! Thanks a lot mate ;) Well then @@Duckii @autumn are we going to add these or what

PS: going to make Div/Dm Skin a little redder.