IUDesigns

New Donator Skins

That sounds dope. Keep us updated. I'm excited for it.

ok ok ok....everybody calm down i have figured a way out to pull the skins from the server already and edit them then those can replace the old files that easy....hopefully, so thats my update but im busy right with college so I'll work on it when im free

It's getting better and I really enjoy the effort, but all I see when I look at the updated model is this:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_150.jpg.b79d5a1dfad53a3d3a56bb210c4b5bd9.jpg

You should really find a tutorial on GameBanana to dive deeper into this!

That XG logo is sexy on their back though :)

I like that he is actually trying to make us a new donator skin.

As for the logo on the back the colors are blehhh...possibly because Orange is a terrible color (Don't kill me orangejuice if you read this, you're beautiful to me). Also, it may be better to make the letters on the back higher up on the models back. As for the donator part, to me it's an eyesore. If there were however a way to incorporate the bandanna idea into the skin rather than having it as a hat option that would be pretty dope. I'm not sure however that the model should be beat up looking.

This is just my two cents. Again, I'm glad that you are trying to make a new donator skin, keep up the good work!

ok ok ok....everybody calm down i have figured a way out to pull the skins from the server already and edit them then those can replace the old files that easy....hopefully, so thats my update but im busy right with college so I'll work on it when im free

Thats perfect mate, if you get this done we'll have epic models. (Do you think you can incorporate the bandanna or no? Also what program are you using? Maybe I can pitch in and help

@@John thanks a lot mate, just trying to get things goin again

Do we need a new logo for xG? (Not just xG as logo)

I'll rework the G (in xG logo) and post a new pic of the skin.

EDIT:

xg logo a little higher, made a new skinnier G (previous was to bulky)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_25.png.2dbc66b0671623f9a984b63ca15ed4dd.png

Thats perfect mate, if you get this done we'll have epic models. (Do you think you can incorporate the bandanna or no? Also what program are you using? Maybe I can pitch in and help

Yes, I think I could I'll just have to play with it alittle when I can but I'm just using a third-party program to pull the skins out of my steam files then another one to export them into photoshop so you could make some of the designs and just send them to me and I could place them on the models

-edit- I think the CT skins for admins are okay, maybe add xG to them, but aside from that they're good.

Throwing in an input, do you think its possible to include the admin skins? I think you've all seen it and since I don't have Steam, I can't get screenshots, but the skins are basically..

[xG:M]; [xG:A] T skin is the orange jumpsuit with a drug addict face and a green armband on the right arm that reads "ADMIN" across it.

CT skin is the Sargent model, glowing blue eyes, no face mask

[xG:DM]; [xG:D]; [xG:C] T skin is the normal model face with a Gray Admin Suit, consisting of a grey jumpsuit, ADMIN across the right arm in a gold band, and a badge on the chest.

The CT skin for [xG:DM] and [xG:D] is Inspector, much like the Sargent, but with light gray sleeves under the vest, and a gas mask over the face. The [xG:C] skin is similar, I haven't gotten a good look at, but I know it reads Commander across the helment(Not sure what its model is called in the !models menu, guessing its Commander lol)

And aside from that, I believe its called Swat, but the Donator CT skin is just like Sargent, but instead with a face shield over its face.

Sorry I don't have screenshots, maybe if someone had time to get some, that would help a lot. I can add the Gray Admin Skin and Inspector later if I get time.

Yes, I think I could I'll just have to play with it alittle when I can but I'm just using a third-party program to pull the skins out of my steam files then another one to export them into photoshop so you could make some of the designs and just send them to me and I could place them on the models

I can edit them in photoshop too if you want (just makes the process a little bit easier) as far as that goes, I need to know whether to keep the same design (the xG on previous pictures) (the xG department state penintary) and the donator text, or should I change all of that. IF I do have to change it'd be nice if you guys provided me with ideas (color of text, position, all that good stuff)

As for the other skins, we are going to change them aswell (Hopefully if echo gets the hang of the 3d program) so we have a new fresh skin database

As for the other skins, we are going to change them aswell (Hopefully if echo gets the hang of the 3d program) so we have a new fresh skin database

Well I have figured out that we dont need to make all new skins, if anyone can find the basic skins they want we can just download them ourselves then edit them for xG like putting better admin,mod and etc. text on them

Well I have figured out that we dont need to make all new skins, if anyone can find the basic skins they want we can just download them ourselves then edit them for xG like putting better admin,mod and etc. text on them

Yea, I definetly agree lol. But I was thinking maybe we should go back to terrorist (leet model) skin but a orange jumpsuit. But anyways, I tihnk all we need the 3d program for is the bandana, and like another unique item for admins+

Which do you like better: (Yellow or silver letters) I know the N and A mash up, already fixed that.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_27.png.6887db059427e653ff6aa05efb2d0ec0.png

Try making a model with prison stripes.

If that was the donator model I would buy it.

It might be quite popular on other servers but I have no idea because I haven't played on any other servers.

Example:

[ATTACH]4674.vB[/ATTACH]

If you can't tell already, this guy is in for rape.

CSC-1192PFW.jpg.74420e2a805a0385772070856f235b86.jpg

Try making a model with prison stripes.

If that was the donator model I would buy it.

It might be quite popular on other servers but I have no idea because I haven't played on any other servers.

Example:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4674[/ATTACH]

If you can't tell already, this guy is in for rape.

LOL dat white text, but yea I can do that, If I can't Ill just let you know (Even though HG has the admin skin like that, which still doesn't matter)

Edit:

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_28.png.0deef2af9821b704a5886264db205af3.png

New and improved Div+ Skin. New badge, (barely can see it but it says staff). Also the arm band is blue now. This will differiante the orange jumpsuit admin skin (which will also be changed to staff) because that one will have a yellow armband. So you know which is Div+ and which is Mod-Admin. Both will still say staff however.

+EDIT: New donator skin!

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_29.png.0ae38a71607fa4147c7299020d9412db.png

ONCE Again @autumn Please remove the donator skin from hub menu, this should be specifically purchased with like a package. Package would include -Special commands specically for donators (Colored chat text, specialized skin, other shit)

THIS IS STILL NOT DONE, If this is done on my part, Echo still has to try to add a bandana or some shit. Also give me feedback on whether to keep the injury marks, or remove them. They might look fake now with the new color.

New Admin skin, not much different but has staff and diff color band. Also small badge.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2013_02_30.png.981122566c2bd4253102a18e3c8dc0a4.png

Dats all I'm doin. Its up to echo now. IF ya change all of em, thats cool too lel.

I'm really loving the two staff skins you made, I gotta say they look pretty great to me. They are clearly different than the normal skins, but don't stand out to much and aren't outlandish. Good job man.

I'm really loving the two staff skins you made, I gotta say they look pretty great to me. They are clearly different than the normal skins, but don't stand out to much and aren't outlandish. Good job man.

Thanks a lot man, means much. But yea I didn't want to change the whole skin, still keep main components.

this weekend ill see what i can put together but ill be making an PM/A, Mod,Admin, and DM ones so people can see who people are without having to read the tags in their names.

You know that you can't assign PM/Mods-PA/Admin all seperate skins? They all fall under the same categories. Atleast I'm pretty sure, I might be wrong tho. But thats why I made Staff skins. Because PM/Mod have same commands, so basically same thing but diff tag.