AbrahamL

AbrahamL - Everything

I do not believe giving him another chance will do, even if he advertise the now dead clan IG, He also advertised the current clan he is in on our xG group. Saying somewhat like "xG fucking sucks join my clan" something like that. i asked @@serbiansnaga to remove it.

Today, had a talk with the 2 leader of Their clan and towlie try to BS and said he did not. Permed him yet again from Teamspeak

Also, you posted him a "Offical Goodbai" why would he want to be unban from xG?

Just no. I don't care that you are in love with towlie. No means no. Thats what we told him last time. Let me recap Towlie's History in xg.

Join server

Play

Disrespect

Get banned (not a long ban. first offense.)

Kiss ass

Get banned again (2 hrs this time. using chopper on summer before it was fixed)

Disrespect.

Get banned. again.

Disrespect. Get banned. Yet again.

Kiss more ass.

Leave for a month or so.

Come back with a new name.

Kiss ass

Somehow worm his way into membership

Disrespect.

Get banned.

Buy paid mod.

Abuse.

Get kicked by us admins.

Complain we abused on him.

Get shot down.

Abuse more.

Demoted from Paid Mod.

Disrespect.

Kicked from xg for constant disrespect and trolling.

Advertise (at the time) a new community on our servers, trying to get members.

Get banned.

Was last chance he received.

Now. let's go through and count the numbers of times disrespect is listed. remember this is not total incident numbers, but when the various incidents of them occured. I count at least 7.

Now you say unban him because he advertised a community that is NOW dead. it was not dead at the time of advertising it. infact it had just started.

If we were to unban people from servers for breaking rules that 1) Do not exist anymore. 2) the rule they broke was in the past and their circumstance has changed. we might as well unban everyone.

Just no. In fact, I find it rather funny that he couldn't come and protest his ban himself--- Oh wait. He can't. We banned him from forums too. Do you know why? For trolling, and disrespect. Which, taken ever so kindly from our admin handbook

Disrespect

Refer to this thread to know how to deal with disrespectful players: Disrespecting Elaborated

I wonder why he left that part out of it when he copied our admin handbook over...

For that matter, when I go and look at all the other things he copied over from our forums, that is infact the only thing he changed (not counting doing a simple find and replace for "Xeno Gamers; XenoGamers; xG" to "Wolven Dominion; WolvenDominion; WD-O")

Gonna point out this screencap here. [MEDIA=imgur]eh2h1xn[/MEDIA]

That he doesn't even bother to change out things such as when he is demoting people (because he has no staff) the whole bit about not being able to talk to the leader (obviously not true. i have a few people who messaged him. they all got an immediate response.) what the levels do. (although he has an old version, because that version didn't include division managers, i wonder why... maybe we didn't have DM at the time of IG, when he first copied everything over...)

I could go on and on about why this will NOT happen. But I already wrote enough for you to really want to re-think why you posted this. Feel free to edit your post, if you choose, if not, whatever. up to you whether you want to continue after reading this.

Just no. I don't care that you are in love with towlie. No means no. Thats what we told him last time. Let me recap Towlie's History in xg.

Join server

Play

Disrespect

Get banned (not a long ban. first offense.)

Kiss ass

Get banned again (2 hrs this time. using chopper on summer before it was fixed)

Disrespect.

Get banned. again.

Disrespect. Get banned. Yet again.

Kiss more ass.

Leave for a month or so.

Come back with a new name.

Kiss ass

Somehow worm his way into membership

Disrespect.

Get banned.

Buy paid mod.

Abuse.

Get kicked by us admins.

Complain we abused on him.

Get shot down.

Abuse more.

Demoted from Paid Mod.

Disrespect.

Kicked from xg for constant disrespect and trolling.

Advertise (at the time) a new community on our servers, trying to get members.

Get banned.

Was last chance he received.

Now. let's go through and count the numbers of times disrespect is listed. remember this is not total incident numbers, but when the various incidents of them occured. I count at least 7.

Now you say unban him because he advertised a community that is NOW dead. it was not dead at the time of advertising it. infact it had just started.

If we were to unban people from servers for breaking rules that 1) Do not exist anymore. 2) the rule they broke was in the past and their circumstance has changed. we might as well unban everyone.

Just no. In fact, I find it rather funny that he couldn't come and protest his ban himself--- Oh wait. He can't. We banned him from forums too. Do you know why? For trolling, and disrespect. Which, taken ever so kindly from our admin handbook

Disrespect

Refer to this thread to know how to deal with disrespectful players: Disrespecting Elaborated

I wonder why he left that part out of it when he copied our admin handbook over...

For that matter, when I go and look at all the other things he copied over from our forums, that is infact the only thing he changed (not counting doing a simple find and replace for "Xeno Gamers; XenoGamers; xG" to "Wolven Dominion; WolvenDominion; WD-O")

Gonna point out this screencap here. [MEDIA=imgur]eh2h1xn[/MEDIA]

That he doesn't even bother to change out things such as when he is demoting people (because he has no staff) the whole bit about not being able to talk to the leader (obviously not true. i have a few people who messaged him. they all got an immediate response.) what the levels do. (although he has an old version, because that version didn't include division managers, i wonder why... maybe we didn't have DM at the time of IG, when he first copied everything over...)

I could go on and on about why this will NOT happen. But I already wrote enough for you to really want to re-think why you posted this. Feel free to edit your post, if you choose, if not, whatever. up to you whether you want to continue after reading this.

So much work put into this. Damn. But so true. -1 to unban. No one wants him here. He is a troll. He can continue to make attempts at a group to seem like they're better than xG.

Aside from that, when IG came up, I actually went over to their Jailbreak server[This was when KOTO and Dirty Dan were admins+ there] and was met with everyone calling each other different names, disrespecting, racism, etc. Then I saw this new group, WolvenDominion or whatever it is, and he invited me to join that steam group. I denied it, cause I knew it was his group. But does anyone think this WD clan is going to go down as fast as IG?

Oh sure, let's just allow this menace to roam around on our servers/forums again. It's not like he did anything bad at all.

//cough Anti-xG group //cough

Anyways, simply put;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg2u_De8j5o

He had a numerous amount of opportunities and chances to change, and if you ask me, was given far too much leniency as it was. Just, no. The Bad outweighs the Good he's done for this server by a Long shot. No.

-1 til the end of time. I honestly don't know what to say about Towlie that hasn't been said a thousand times over before. Well, I have some extra, let's see how many reasons I can rattle off to as why he shouldn't be unbanned. 1. He's a massive f*cking troll. 2. Severely abused during his days of PM, and would probably do the same if given another chance at in-game powers. 3. Blatant advertising within our TeamSpeak server. 4. Disrespect towards other players. 5. Anti-xG, 'nuff said (which has still never been disbanded, like Towlie said he would do). 6. Joining IG, attempting to take people from OUR community and bring them over to IG. 7. Attempting to create his own clan (which I didn't know about until just now, but it still fits as a reason).

All Towlie did on the servers was either complain, troll, disrespect or abuse, and I see no reason in hell that would justify his unbanning. Once again, there really isn't much you can say about Towlie that hasn't been said a thousand times before.

Maybe if you were nicer, or he actually did something at least positive, or even neutral for this community, then I would say maybe. But, he messaged me yesterday to troll me, saying "sucks speed left.....and join our clan," proceeding to troll me.

Good luck though. Seems everyone here is warming up nicely, but that may just be JayBreezy's burn.

As you may see, Not 1 person will agree of allowing him back due to his history. Therefore he is staying banned from all of xG.

~Closed