Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31701443

Banned?: No

Helpful Skils: Hmm Well i know the rules pretty good and i got bad aim

Previously in Xeno Gamers: Yes

Registered on TeamSpeak: No

Further Information:

I LOVE DICKS
We already know Abe, don't have to tell us again. trololo

Anyway, +1 for sure. Does it really matter all that much that he joined IG? From what I heard he was pestered into joining by Peppermint or Towlie, however he never did anything negative towards xG, unlike Peppermint and Towlie. Knightwing is very active on the Jailbreak server, is fairly mature and knows the rules well. Also, he has the greatest laugh on the face of the earth.

A: 9/10 (on the Jailbreak server pretty much every day)

M: 8/10 (Doesn't troll or insult other players, nor spam admin chat with unnecessary garbage)

Knightwing is one of the more active players I see on, and he really does have a great personality. I mean seriously, that laugh is fucking contagious as hell. From what I've gathered, he has never actually done anything to corrupt (couldn't come up with a better word) the xG community, and although he did leave xG to join another community, it's clear that he does want to be a part of xG again.

A: 7/10

- Is almost Always on when I am (CS:S Jailbreak) but not as of recent because I have not been as active as I could be (still settling in), meaning that before he left for IG, he was an extremely active member, and still was pretty active even As an IG member.

M: 7/10

- I don't really see him disrespecting anyone at all, he doesn't mic spam and is respectful toward Mods/Admins. Doesn't lose his cool either if he was freekilled or anything of the sort.

D: +1 Knightwing was a part of the community a while back, and I still think he should be a part of it. He really does bring a sense of fun to the server whenever I'm on, seriously. Would make a great addition! Good luck with the remaining +1s

- Dat guy, Forest

Used to be a good member of xG, but left for IG, and his attitude changed. Recently hes had a troll-ish attitude as well. For now I'm staying at -0 until I see some changes.

M: 6/10

Fuck YES!

Fairly active now, but wasn't active before.

M: 9/10

Very mature. Knows how to handle a situation well.

Would represent xG very well.

+1

+1

I love you. You're the only CT along with a handful of other people who can successfully stop rebels.

A: 8/10

He's been playing quite a bit more lately than before.

M: 9/10

Very mature.

Alright, now you can't kill me when I rebel :D