Coodie

Discuss: Admin Abuse and HLDJ

First topic is about Admin Abuse. Are Mods allowed to use the slap command? If so, when and for what?

Topic 2 is HLDJ. From the Rules:

Mic Spam Policy – HLDJ (CSGO HLDJ RULE)

You can use HLDJ on wardays, freedays, LR and must stop if a staff member or other players asks you to (requires more than 1 member (2 stops) if non-staff to ask you to stop). You cannot play 2 -3 second clips and cannot spam HLDJ. Content played has to be PG- 13 (rap music allowed, sexual moans etc is not allowed). Staff cannot unmute themselves or others to play HLDJ UNLESS an LR player asks for music from someone who has HLDJ.

You cannot play 2 -3 second clips and cannot spam HLDJ.... is this rule saying you cannot use HLDJ period unless it is a warday, freeday, or LR? If so, does this apply to all players. If not, this rule is very confusing, and what should be the punishment for abusing it? Gag? Mute? Kick? Ban?

Thank you <3

=3

- - - Updated - - -

Additional note: Why don't we have a section in the forums for Admins/Mods to discuss things like Admin commands and adminey stuff.

Additional note: Why don't we have a section in the forums for Admins/Mods to discuss things like Admin commands and adminey stuff.

We do, but ATM it's DM/D/C/L only. Working on changing it, but CS:GO discussion is a good spot for admin permission discussion :)

You cannot play 2 -3 second clips and cannot spam HLDJ

Guessing they typo'd on that. On CS:S you can play 1-2 second clips on normal days, blah blah.

Not sure about CS:GO, so.. @@Chrono @A51Nova @Dontbleedpls I probably tagged wrong, but I know Chrono would know

You cannot play 2 -3 second clips and cannot spam HLDJ.... is this rule saying you cannot use HLDJ period unless it is a warday, freeday, or LR? If so, does this apply to all players. If not, this rule is very confusing, and what should be the punishment for abusing it? Gag? Mute? Kick? Ban?

That's exactly what it means... We had players spamming little voice clips, to the point where they would talk through voice clips... *cough* @@Ebic *cough*

The punishment is: Warn → Mute → Kick → 5 Minute Ban → 1 Day Ban

The rule applies to everyone..... :| None of this double standard bullshit I hear in the server where the rules only apply to non-members.

I thought we clarified HLDJ for CS:GO, you can't play 2-3 second clips, only music on freedays and wardays, if a staff asks you to stop it's off immediately, if non-staff asks you to stop (2 people must say stop), whoever is playing has to turn it off.