Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

STICKY: IMPORTANT

Go ahead and delete WarZ please. Had around 20 members last I checked. 30/30 players on its server 24/7 while being one of the only hacker free servers on WarZ. But still go ahead and delete it @autumn. No point in keeping a division for a clan that doesnt want it.

Im not being sarcastic fyi. Im already donating the server to another clan until it runs out in about a week and a half.

Go ahead and delete WarZ please. Had around 20 members last I checked. 30/30 players on its server 24/7 while being one of the only hacker free servers on WarZ. But still go ahead and delete it @autumn. No point in keeping a division for a clan that doesnt want it.

Im not being sarcastic fyi. Im already donating the server to another clan until it runs out in about a week and a half.

You have 4.6 Total hours on WarZ (with 0 in the past week). It seems like you like other games a lot more (GMOD and TF2). I think you picked the wrong division son

You have 4.6 Total hours on WarZ (with 0 in the past week). It seems like you like other games a lot more (GMOD and TF2). I think you picked the wrong division son

>getting this mad

>over a division you don't even play

autism/10