Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

How to make xG successful! (Must Read)

Hi guys! So as Pepper (former co-leader durr), I cringe whenever I get updated on the things that are happening with xG, with Duplolas gone you guys have easily gotten rid of the newer spawn of NeteX so things are already looking good from here!

Lets not stop now though, let's keep going ahead with some ideas to make xG better!

1. Do not make it easier to join xG. People have left, boohoo. Bringing in idiots who get a few vouches won't fix anything, and you still have a huge member basis for good vouches. (This is related to the comment that Silence made earlier in the week about making it extremely less strict for people to get member)

2. Focus on your main divisions, and make them all profit. Instead of spending time/money/smashingheadonkeyboard, make sure hub (or something of the sort that people can purchase) can bring revenue to xG. This can be done with a group of people to make hats, skins, and all sorts of things. Even paying a small fee to someone who actually knows what they are doing will help xG in the long run as long as they make something specifically for xG.

3. Silence/Autumn/Autism. Shut up with community stuff. Just like when you let your co-leaders decide everything in the community for you when I was here... go back to doing that. Brian, Ducki and Serbian are more then capable of answering things or working with plugins for the main divisions. You guys have good div-leaders as well, so unless it's something only YOU have to do, let them deal with it. You have the downs of a 1000 children who live in Chernobyl in the forest. Work on forums, and work on number 2 ^ (Also don't ban people on servers perm for chat spamming... #freeloki)

4. The requirement for people to BECOME members is that they MUST be registered on TS. I made the damn rule myself, and it's still there timestamped and shit. Autumn complains about the TS population being low, enforce that rule then since no one has been enforcing it. Make it so the 10-20 people who register on forums a week actually get on TS, the more people the better. You have 500+ slots in the TS, might as well use 1/5th of it amIright?

5. Have a damn community night once a week. Salt started the whole idea and it went so well since we had 30 members on, bribe credits who cares, the community bonds together over minigames, or any other server you guys have. There's no reason it should have stopped after Salt and I left, someone better pick it up every week.

6. If you're staff, be active or give a reason why you won't be. It's dumb to accept a promotion, just to be AFK for a week+. Higher promotion = more time with the community. That's how it works kiddos, don't accept higher responsibilities if you're gonna give less of a damn.

Well this will be my final post, I might make fun of serbian from time to time, but other then that yeah. Take care you goofy goobers

ye lookin back at what happnd since nov

shit shouldnt of gone down how it did

but uhhhhh fix and improve the CSGO !hub, HG is on top of their shit, and we all know CSS is dead/12y/os

Mate, Honestly you said everything that is need to be adressed! I'm begging for silence to stop this nonsense shit of banning people, only gives a horrible rep to xG and you. Lets get back to work!