Sign in to follow this  
Rhododendron

Bug Reports!

There is a problem on the Member Submission sub forum. I referred multiple people to it today, and they all came back saying they could not create a new thread because it told them they did not have sufficient permissions. I told them I would talk with Silence. I hope we can get this issue resolved :c, lots of people were eager to join.

I referred multiple people to it today, and they all came back saying they could not create a new thread

Well there's your problem. You're directing them to the wrong place. If you make your way to the top of this page, you'll notice a heading marked "Forms". This is where you make applications of any type (Member Submission, Protest, etc). Hope this helps mate!

Well there's your problem. You're directing them to the wrong place. If you make your way to the top of this page, you'll notice a heading marked "Forms". This is where you make applications of any type (Member Submission, Protest, etc). Hope this helps mate!

+1

The !hub and Skins on Css Jailbreak have been broken for quite a while now.

Last I checked, Silence was spending most of his time working on the Forums. One after the other mate, he can't do both and expect both to be working fine right away.

I run into 4 type bugs while playing Nuclear Dawn on the Redstone server,

1: Player bugs

2: Commander bugs

3: Teambalancer-bugs

4: Crash bugs

Player bugs:

Transport Gate:

– Can not leave after respon, (happens in both teams) (restored by hiting enter, and close the window).

– Caught in transport gate with other players so there can not quit. (Comes only with Consortium) restored by choosing other transport gate).

Player:

– Spon without a weapon. (Comes in both teams).

– Spon without a right arm. (Comes in both teams).

Napalm silhouette that remains at the place where a player died, sometimes remnants napalm on the ground. (Comes in both teams).

Weapon jams after reloading or holds for the same period as reloading. (Comes in both teams).

Commander bugs:

When I've applyed for commander and another player elected, I still get the command offered, but can not accept it. (Not to solve from the game)

– Team-talk continues to stay on whilke commanding. (to solve by standing up and sitting down again).

– Holograms which do not disappear when a location not build anymore. (Not to solve from the game) this is the re-building of the soil impossible.

– Being able for a just Demoted commander to take command again.

– Whene more players apply for commander, the lower-level player get's choosen.

♥Teambalancer-bugs:

– As commander be swapped.

– Teambalancer advises me a team, but let me not to.

– Teambalancer swapt all players and leave me alone as commander.

4: Crash bugs

– Crashing when loading the Clocktower folders, Silo ... the newer maps like Road Works, Gate had the same problem in the beginning, but that's about it.

– Crashing when I have a JPG. as a spray try to upload

– When I [xG.M] play, the game crashes as soon as Reversion to a new folder, I play without there is no problem.