TheKingBaby

All Good Things Must Come to an End

Im sorry guys. Really this was the best clan I have ever played on, without a doubt. It's just all getting too much for me, the people, the attitude of new players... I'll miss all of you. Saying goodbye is better when there is still some love and respect left in your hearts for each other.

Diabeetus

Megarobin

Shadowspy

JohnWilkes

Abe

Orangejuice

Cristo

Payturr

North

Gkoo

Aaron

Knightwing

These people made the server worthwhile. Anyone I forgot, I'm sorry.

Adios, friend. This is probably the first person to leave that has actually affected me emotionally since Sham. See you around, hope to see you in game if possible. Good luck with whatever you do from here on out, whether it's in-game or in real life.

Yankin' on my heart strings bro, shit hurts. It's always sad to see a familiar face depart, but you better still be around on the servers. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors mate. Round house kick any who oppose you.

- Dat guy, Forest

OMFG No, You were the best even though you hated me. LOL bye chuck play on JB even tho your not in PLEASEE

Adios, friend. This is probably the first person to leave that has actually affected me emotionally since Sham. See you around, hope to see you in game if possible. Good luck with whatever you do from here on out, whether it's in-game or in real life.

:drowning: <--- Drowning in my own tears.Please have a nice future.My Emotional List | 1.Sham, Chuck Norris