Gkoo

Abraham Lincoln Inactivity

Abraham Lincoln will be inactive.

Please send your condolences to him and his family, as his grandfather recently passed away.

Thank you.

My condolences Abe. My grandfather passed away a couple months ago, I understand how you feel. Don't worry about inactivity or anything of the sort, and again, i'm sorry for your loss

i could be a huge faggot on this thread but some people on the forums get butthurt when we say bad things, so i will try to make this as sweet as possible.

life sucks man. people go every day and we cant let them keep us from moving on. sometimes it hurts more than other times, but again shit happens.

i could be a huge faggot on this thread but some people on the forums get butthurt when we say bad things, so i will try to make this as sweet as possible.

life sucks man. people go every day and we cant let them keep us from moving on. sometimes it hurts more than other times, but again shit happens.

What the fuck is your profile avatar xD

it is how i make my drawings unique. usually that is what i will draw first but this time i made it less detailed.

I love it. How much for the piece?

hope you feel better Abraham. come back soon.

xD But I see a poorly drawn penis

you see a poorly drawn penis. i see an artist trapped in this awful world and he is expressing himself the best way he can, there is so much symbolism and meaning that i could probably say its the best drawing of the 21st century

Abe hope you feel better and come back soon as you become more comfortable

xD But I see a poorly drawn penis

Why the fuck are we talking about penises xD