Warriorsfury

Warriorsfury

No one wants this little slut running away from home and now coming back, bitch be gone -1

• Is a bad kid
  • licks bootyholes
  • lifts too much

No one wants this little slut running away from home and now coming back, bitch be gone -1

• Is a bad kid
  • licks bootyholes
  • lifts too much

Can you make this a valid -1 please?

With actual reasons so I can fix the problems...

• Is a bad kid
  • licks bootyholes
  • lifts too much

hate how I cannot edit posts. But also if this is about the dam map with you and another guy delaying the round at the bottom of the pit this should be an invalid -1.

You were LEGITIMATELY breaking the rules AS AN ADMIN.

I have NOTHING against you what so ever you are chill and a great guy. I ratted on you because everyone was getting pissed.

hate how I cannot edit posts. But also if this is about the dam map with you and another guy delaying the round at the bottom of the pit this should be an invalid . You were LEGITIMATELY breaking the rules AS AN ADMIN. I have NOTHING against you what so ever you are chill and a great guy. I ratted on you because everyone was getting pissed.

I was kidding baby calm down you know I love you

you werent suppose to get so butthurt lolol +1 and I totally forgot about that lmao ssssssssh

A: 7/10

- Almost Always on TS3, even during the period of not being in xG. This is more of a vouch for CS:S as well as TeamSpeak.

M: 8/10

- Never really loses his cool or has the balls to do anything

On a lighter note than above...

You may have left for another clan but hey, we all deserve second chances.

Warrior is a great addition to the clan, he has been helping with various things like Minecraft and was a previous admin on the CS:S division. Although I would like to add, when you used to ban or kick people for instance Mike in TS3 you talk down to people. No one likes being talked down to. This is my only thing bad to say against you really.

My vote is a +1

A: 9/10

-Always on TS3 when I am on, at reasonable hours (I'm on till like 5am...) Has been playing CS:S more and more, also active on the Minecraft servers.

M: 9/10

-Never had any problems with him. He handles things pretty well with other members.

+1 great addition to the community. He was an amazing div, and an amazing css admin. He has helped me alot and has had a great attittude. +1 +1 +1

On a lighter note than above...

You may have left for another clan but hey, we all deserve second chances.

Warrior is a great addition to the clan, he has been helping with various things like Minecraft and was a previous admin on the CS:S division. Although I would like to add, when you used to ban or kick people for instance Mike in TS3 you talk down to people. No one likes being talked down to. This is my only thing bad to say against you really.

My vote is a +1

A: 9/10

-Always on TS3 when I am on, at reasonable hours (I'm on till like 5am...) Has been playing CS:S more and more, also active on the Minecraft servers.

M: 9/10

-Never had any problems with him. He handles things pretty well with other members.

I do thank you for your +1 but what do you mean by talk down to people? You mean as if I have a higher position then them?

-1 gay and 12.

also a nigger. + 1 because niggardly and very active and is very mature especially considering his age. if you don't think he is worthy of member, then you should jump off a bridge. he is the most worthy of being member from anyone around.