Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

I was previously in xG as an:

Div leader for MC

Admin in CSS

Why did I leave:

Anger because of certain staff and members of the community that have now left. And with the upcoming amazing Runescape div I would rather like to rejoin the clan.

In what ways did I help the clan?

I rewrote the staff roster and I update it with every promo/demo

I rewrote the motd for CSS JB (Currently under review)

I have donated $30+ to the clan

Set up multiple servers for MC

I have taken a picture of EVERY trail so people know what they are buying before they purchase it. (Reworked by Forest <3)

What are my goals when/if I get accepted?

Become MC div and help Jewmad with the servers solving some of the issues currently at hand.

Become css mod/admin and help them with all the mass freekillers and rule breakers.

Help some people with Runescape and how to get started I suppose.

Giving me a -1?

Help me by telling me why. And how I can fix it.

-Warriorsfury

A: 8/10

M: 6/10

D: 0

You've helped the community a fair bit. However, your personal interaction with myself and others can be rollercoaster-like at times. I would suggest being more accepting of others' perspectives and not to be quick to get angry. It's mature to have calm discussions, but easy for them to escalate...

I'll give you a specific example of one time where I felt you did something uncalled for. On the map "Black Ops" on Jailbreak, I did something that you felt was wrong, and you announced to everyone, "this is why I don't like Loller as a mod".

Just tone it down.

M: 6/10

D: 0

You've helped the community a fair bit. However, your personal interaction with myself and others can be rollercoaster-like at times. I would suggest being more accepting of others' perspectives and not to be quick to get angry. It's mature to have calm discussions, but easy for them to escalate...

I'll give you a specific example of one time where I felt you did something uncalled for. On the map "Black Ops" on Jailbreak, I did something that you felt was wrong, and you announced to everyone, "this is why I don't like Loller as a mod".

Just tone it down.

Yeah I do agree. I do not mind you as a person AT ALL its just some of the things you did such as the mag4mag thing where if you got the clip first you would put yourself real close and if you didint it would be real far.

+1. Warrior was outstanding as Division Leader of Minecraft until he left, and was a fine admin for CS:S. Whenever I get on Minecraft, he's usually on, and hell, he somehow convinced his mother to let him out of school early to get the Tekkit server back up. He's fairly active as well on CS:S servers, and obviously knows the rules well. Very mature (other than deep-throating a Popsicle from time to time, but I can overlook that) and respectful. Can't think of any reason why he shouldn't be allowed back into xG. He's given the community so much, even when he was a Non-member he still helped out.

M: 9/10

What can I say that hasn't already been said. As you can see from his post, there are several ways in which he has helped xG in a big way. Every now and then, people will get upset at each other and maybe hate each other, it's actually common in gaming communities from what I've seen. I'll even overlook the fact that he's annoying as FUCK with a box of Frosted Flakes. I am also aware that this is for a different division from the one I am currently in, but I would still like my opinion to be heard.

A: 7/10

- Almost Always on TS3, even during the period of not being in xG. This is more of a vouch for CS:S as well as TeamSpeak.

M: 8/10

- Never really loses his cool and doesn't resort to flat out disrespect unless SEVERELY provoked (IE. Towelie). Handles most things in a very clean and organized manner.

D: +/-0 Because this is an application to the Minecraft division, i'll leave it to it's members. I firmly believe Warriors would make a great addition to xG, because well, he already was prior to his resignation. Good luck bb <3

EDIT: Upon hearing that you may vouch outside of your individual Divisions, I have decided to change my +/-0 to a +1!

- Dat guy, Forest

Missed you and dont ever leave me again. Active on TS and Sometimes CSS.A Old xG that helped the community many times in the past. Great and funny person and will make this community thrive to success.

M:9/10

A:9/10

D:+1

What can I say that hasn't already been said. As you can see from his post, there are several ways in which he has helped xG in a big way. Every now and then, people will get upset at each other and maybe hate each other, it's actually common in gaming communities from what I've seen. I'll even overlook the fact that he's annoying as FUCK with a box of Frosted Flakes. I am also aware that this is for a different division from the one I am currently in, but I would still like my opinion to be heard.

A: 7/10

- Almost Always on TS3, even during the period of not being in xG. This is more of a vouch for CS:S as well as TeamSpeak.

M: 8/10

- Never really loses his cool and doesn't resort to flat out disrespect unless SEVERELY provoked (IE. Towelie). Handles most things in a very clean and organized manner.

D: +/-0 Because this is an application to the Minecraft division, i'll leave it to it's members. I firmly believe Warriors would make a great addition to xG, because well, he already was prior to his resignation. Good luck bb <3

- Dat guy, Forest

All people can +1 regardless of division, just talked to Brian. Thank you!