Information:

:writing: I was on Css xG Jailbreak on
3-22-3
and i was
permanent ban
for
impersonation
Poncher
and other players. Please forgive me and give me another chance. I really want to come back to xG and don't want to be call baddie. I apologize what i had done, and that is the least i can do. I really love xG and i play it all the time. So please ...... i want to get another chance
Gamerx
:(

Why were you even impersonating someone else while wearing another clans tag? As i see you were impersonating Poncher while wearing the HG tag making people believe he joined up with HG. Do explain your reasoning to do such a thing, Otherwise you probably won't be unban for impersonating and trying to make them look like baddies. You sure impersonated quite a lot of the regulars on the server

I'm going to -1. By looking at your previous names, you weren't just impersonating Poncher, but many other players, including McNeo, Apple Jack, Bubba (which I believe is Wailord's new name), and Chuck Norris. You either switched your name because people got onto you, and you decided to change your name, or you were warned by staff and thought that this would throw them off. It doesn't make any sense to have done this, and you were clearly just trying to troll people. Honestly, I think you're incredibly annoying in-game, and I don't really see any reason for you to be unbanned.

List of previous names: 687474703a2f2f6935302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f3276727335387a2e6a7067

-1 What Diabeetus said for having your name as other players I sometimes find u annyoing. For having other peoples names some people might get counfused on which is which. So no

-1 What Diabeetus said for having your name as other players I sometimes find u annyoing. For having other peoples names some people might get counfused on which is which. So no

but they were not in the game ??? that is the part i dont understand

I'm going to -1. By looking at your previous names, you weren't just impersonating Poncher, but many other players, including McNeo, Apple Jack, Bubba (which I believe is Wailord's new name), and Chuck Norris. You either switched your name because people got onto you, and you decided to change your name, or you were warned by staff and thought that this would throw them off. It doesn't make any sense to have done this, and you were clearly just trying to troll people. Honestly, I think you're incredibly annoying in-game, and I don't really see any reason for you to be unbanned.

List of previous names: 687474703a2f2f6935302e74696e797069632e636f6d2f3276727335387a2e6a7067

It's still impersonation. That would be like me dressing up as a doctor, and wearing someone else's identification while they were sick at home. You're still pretending to be someone else, who you are most certainly not. It's clear you were just trying to troll people by putting on fake HellsGamers tags and making it look like Poncher joined HellsGamers.

It's still impersonation. That would be like me dressing up as a doctor, and wearing someone else's identification while they were sick at home. You're still pretending to be someone else, who you are most certainly not. It's clear you were just trying to troll people by putting on fake HellsGamers tags and making it look like Poncher joined HellsGamers.

But i mean it's just names ...... it not like i hack or mass freekill or anything ... just tell me and i won't do it again

But i mean it's just names ...... it not like i hack or mass freekill or anything ... just tell me and i won't do it again

You sir just don't quite get it do you.. it's not just a name, it's someone name known on the server and you sir are impersonating that 1 player and acting like a complete idiot. It's like me taking your name and putting on other clantag to make it seem you join and quit and join and quit clans repeatedly. Like poncher how you place the HG tag making it look like he joined up with HG after leaving xG.

whole the point is you should have never done it in the first place and i would have been fine with just changing your name to a friends and fucking around for a round or something but you changed your name to a ex-CoLeader of xG and put THE ONLY CLAN WE ACTUALLY HATE tags on like he joined them which could have started something more then this but also you didnt just do it with one person, you changed your name to multiple other player's names so I will have to -1 because you took this way too far and deserve what happened

THE ONLY CLAN WE ACTUALLY HATE

We don't hate them. We had issues in the past with them that silence started, but didn't hate. those issues were resolved and several of us are good friends with upper management and council in HG, and I have been in their TS numerous times to speak with them regarding various matters.

-1 Impersonation is a rule and if you get perma banned...Well your fucked and you cant come back. And why on earth of all people choose Poncher. You need a miracle to come back because what you did might be unfixable...

You know better then to impersonate Anyone for that matter.. Impersonating both a highly known and respected player is one thing, but doing so with a fake HG tag just makes it worse. -1 for an unban.