John

A dumb rule.

Im not talking about the vents. Im saying the secret buttons inside some of the Iso's. If pressing it then running out before out of cell rebel is called then they say "out of cell rebel" and kill you which is what usually happens then the secret buttons are leading to Tarps.

The current IN SERVER CONSENSUS would be that i you are out because iso and they call out of cell rebel, you are a rebel because you are gonna go for that cell button or a vent to pull a freeday or get armory.

The only other thing to do is then tell that individual prisoner to freeze, and then put him frozen outside a cell with the rest of the Ts. Now tell me, you are the warden and a T is out of their cell, and you just now say "out of cell rebel" what would you HONESTLY do?

Well I would say its a freeday or ask the Admins if the iso prisoners are out if its a freeday. And just because a T is out doesn't mean there going to go for the Cell button or vent or armory that's assuming and you can do that here. Some t's might genuinely want to go play some map games.

I am not going through all this and reading the posts, but my opinion is that the Ts ran out of their cell at their own risk, knowing there is the possibility that they can say out of cell rebel, adn they did this as an attempt of rebelling. I dont slay anyone if they kill them for this,infact i just did it a few rounds ago.

It makes sense to say that because they were out, there is intention of rebelling, thus they can be killed. I get that, I don't like it but its logical. BUT then that negates the ENTIRE purpose of saying out of cell rebel at the beginning. So ladies, we have two options:

1) Keep it the same, but understand that if you leave your cell through means that don't require breaking a vent, that you are NOT rebelling.

2) Make out of cell rebel implied, until cells doors open.

Option 2 makes sense, it's clear an logical, and makes it just a tad easier to be warden.

@@Forest but if the person in iso is out before he says out of cell rebel VIA secret button then he shouldn't be a rebel. Its like saying talk over warden rebel when everyone's mic's were already pressed and killing all of them.

If they come out of their cell they know someone is probably going to call out of cell rebel. They know they would be a rebel. I don't see why this is being argued over.

If a CT cant call out of cell rebel in time for a person to walk to the secret button or try to find it then walk out, then the CT's need a reality check. "Sarcastic Reality check"

Isn't that the general server consensus?

Yes and no. I posted about this same exact issue, with this: Alright, so if we don't make "out of cell rebel" implied, I just want to make sure this is what happens:

1) If a t escapes his cell before of out cell rebel is called, then that T should NOT be killed and allowed to freeze or return to their cell. If they are killed, then it is a freekill. (Assuming they left their cell without entering a vent, or doing anything else that would make them a rebel.

being the rule that had been decided upon. Thus if they are out of cell BEFORE anything is said, then they are not a rebel in anyway, and them being killed for the act of being out of their cell is considered a freekill.

The entire purpose of my thread was to address this issue, and the first solution was to make out of cell rebel implied. Putting it in the MOTD as: "Being out of your cell as a T, before cell doors have opened, makes you an automatic rebel" will clear all of this confusion up.

If you're leaving your cell at any point, then it's safe to say you are rebelling. Why should it matter if it's coming out of ISO or any other cell in specific, you're still out of your cell when the order is given.

Adding any sort of rule implying any Ts out of their cell is a rebel will change the game too much for a problem that RARELY or OCCASIONALLY happens.

"If you're leaving your cell at any point, then it's safe to say you are rebelling. Why should it matter if it's coming out of ISO or any other cell in specific, you're still out of your cell when the order is given.

Adding any sort of rule implying any Ts out of their cell is a rebel will change the game too much..."

I think i'm misunderstanding what you are saying.

leaving your cell at any point, then it's safe to say you are rebelling -- Isn't this the rule I suggested? "Being out of your cell as a T, before cell doors have opened, makes you an automatic rebel". So you are saying if you are out of your cell then you are rebelling, whether or not the warden said "Out of cell rebel". That's what the intention of the addition of this statement to the MOTD is aimed to clarify.

Why should it matter ... when the order is given: So.... you're a rebel outside of cell, even if the order is given while you are outside of the cell? Again, it sounds like we are assuming any T outside of their cell is a rebel, no matter the circumstance.

By what I understand, and I may be misinterpreting what you are trying to say, I believe you are assuming that any attempt to leave your cell at the start of the round is a rebellious act, thus making any T outside of their cell prior to their opening a rebel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not trying to argue this for any reason other than the fact that I really wish we could clarify this rule and come to a consensus once and for all, so don't take it as im just trying to argue for no reason.